I need help for clone and topping

Please start a journal.

You actually have layered questions really in there. Like asking that... means now I have to explain all this other stuff you may think you understand. And that is fine but not for here.

Like for example let's talk about defficiancy.

Is the defficiancy in new or old growth? In your case it is old growth. In fact the oldest...that is very important.

If new growth is failing then something is wrong preventing nutrients getting to the places needed and or something is blocking photosynthesis.

If mature nutrient storage sites are being scavenged by the plant and you are not well into bloom then there is a problem...outside of one thing which you don't have. And that thing looks like nitrogen defficiancy not what you have. But like your issue...is most commonly seen on the very bottom leaves.

So for some reason the nutrients stored up in those bottom leaves, which were meant to be used late in bloom when the roots "don't work", are being scavenged now.

Before we talk about the why let me explain that removing them will not help anything. In fact it may make things worse.

If you have a problem and it is scavenging and to remove those leaves. It has to heal those sites and start scavenging from other leaves as you have not fixed the problem.

Monitor it.

Removing lower fan leaves makes no logical sense at all. When they are done being scavenged they come off on their own. As long as the are still connected they are free food for the plant. They are doing no harm.

Now why it is problematic could be a number of things. But this is not defficiancy because of a lack of something. The plant already grew that leaf. That one is done. The new ones are fine right? So the nutes are getting there fine. Unless the new growth is poor. You don't show the new growth. If new growth is poor we have a problem.

If new growth is poor then you have to make an adjustment. If old or esspecially oldest growth is poor after it was just fine...something happened and the plant decided to scavenge that leaf now rather than later. That can happen for a number of minor reasons that are not a big deal.

The thing is ... the plant finds that accessing nutes and sugars from leaves is easier than the ground. The plant prefers them and will use, when needed, from those most useless leaves first if it wants more now and can't wait.

What can cause it is a number of things but usually is not much to worry about unless it progresses.

I don't do this anymore because you have to learn yourself. Do a search for nutrient defficiancy in cannabis online and you will find pics of your problem. You should get to know all of them.

And lastly...when the leaves droop because it is time to water it is all of the leaves not a few on the bottom.

I started a journal after you said but I didnt get any respond because of that I reply you here.
Thank you so much these very precious informations. You're going to be my hero. :Namaste:

Top leafs do not have the problem like you said. I was thinking I feed them enough and I was afraid to over feeed them.
I'm giving them "Grow 4ml/L Bloom 4ml/L Micro 4ml/L" Now I will try 6ml/L.

Thank you so much for your answers.

20181128_200412.jpg

I'm trying cloning for the first time. And I'm switching from a promix soil to hempy. It is a lot to figure out. But what fun right?

20181128_152231.jpg
20181128_154136.jpg

It looks awesome and looks you know this thing already :)
Are you using HID MH for clones or is it 250w CFL ?
How long it takes to root and transplate?

It looks awesome and looks you know this thing already :)
Are you using HID MH for clones or is it 250w CFL ?
How long it takes to root and transplate?
The light is a 150w cfl. 6400k
I had a very special need for humidity. I have huge ass heater in the clone box. Had to use air stone bubbler to keep any kind of RH. But I didn't have to mist at all. I will fine tune this new way of cloning. I did notice that the roots where not what I would call great. I had to let the rockwool dry almost completely. I put them into solo cup hempy after two weeks and removed the dome. So far 100% success rate

[/QUOTE]
This is good I liked. I can't control my babies everyday so I think soil is the safest way for me.

What strain are they? Looks good..
I'm still a new grower. So all this is bagseed kush fem seeds. I don't want to kill something nice. I lucked out with the fem bagseeds. My wife calls this Mr.Clean. I also do autos
My two Blueberry Bliss AF From vision seeds
20181130_141636.jpg

Yup...most wont agree with me but I don't care. You have 2 there you could ease back on one to see but it is really heavy looking. I dont know how well you can make a difference at this point. But it would likely help.

It isnt bad and you can do great buds with way worse over feeding and be fine...maybe it is the lights but the physiology looks bloated. Not bad hence I said ease back lightly. But you do you. It isnt a big deal to over feed... untill it is a big deal. You are close enough to being done it probably wont matter.

But most on here would disagree with me. Overfeeding looks beautiful.

You are fine but i would ease back. I would have eased back a while a go.

Back
Top Bottom