parkergillesp

Strain - 2 Ice, 2 Shug(??)
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Early Veg
Setup - Top Drip
Light - 400 Watt MH
Nutrients - General Hydroponics Basic
Medium - Rockwool cube in hydroton clay.
RH - 40% to 46%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Pests - None known

Hey all, I transplanted some clones a week ago and when I got them, they all looked green and healthy. Now, they have leaves that look like this, does anyone know what this is and how to remedy it? If it helps, I noticed the clones were taken from plants that were in the early flowering stage.

3917452703_3b7b093e90.jpg

There is a chance that could've happened....but I doubt it. I keep my PH between 5.8 and 6.3, and I use air stones in my reservoir to keep it aerated and non stagnant. Luvtogrow, I see you are a "new member", are you taking a stab in the dark or are these symptoms you have experienced when you have had ph lockout?

i think pH or nutrient lockout is it... i made a little bubble cloner once and was real tired when i finished so i just threw the clones in and forgot to adjust the pH and exact same thing happened to leafs, some yellowed and some tips went brown, stems are really purple on some too

I feel like I washed the hydroton clay thoroughly enough... After all I used the same washing method that I used last time around and didn't experience these problems. Could old, not properly washed hydroton be responsible for lockout?

Also it was the first time I ever put my General Hydroponics Flora Micro (The thickest and nastiest smelling one) in first. Usually I put my FloraGro in, then Micro, then Bloom. I had seen a tip somewhere to put Micro in first but maybe that was one of those ill advised tips from someone who knew something sinister and was trying to hurt us growers and not help...

There is a chance that could've happened....but I doubt it. I keep my PH between 5.8 and 6.3, and I use air stones in my reservoir to keep it aerated and non stagnant. Luvtogrow, I see you are a "new member", are you taking a stab in the dark or are these symptoms you have experienced when you have had ph lockout?

What a response! Take a stab at that i registered here in 06, registered at og in 01 and probably been growing longer than you've been alive, and you're welcome for the last response ever from me. Let me get back to my own mega grow!

Anyone ever hear about nutrients locking others out depending on what order you put them in the reservoir? Especially General Hydroponics?

I feel like I washed the hydroton clay thoroughly enough... After all I used the same washing method that I used last time around and didn't experience these problems. Could old, not properly washed hydroton be responsible for lockout?

Also it was the first time I ever put my General Hydroponics Flora Micro (The thickest and nastiest smelling one) in first. Usually I put my FloraGro in, then Micro, then Bloom. I had seen a tip somewhere to put Micro in first but maybe that was one of those ill advised tips from someone who knew something sinister and was trying to hurt us growers and not help...

What are you smokin? Nothing sinister going on with people around here, some are actually trying to help and since you didn't list a ph, i thought i'd ask??? and propose lockout??? Not trying to be an above knows it all, but when the leaves start dying from the tip and especially seeding the middle leave gone, been there done that. Got ur snyde message too pal. Both u and ur grow are unbalanced! Now back to mega (8 little plants) grow! Promise last post to you!

Anyone ever hear about nutrients locking others out depending on what order you put them in the reservoir? Especially General Hydroponics?

I have seen this mentioned in other threads in other places in ref to GH.

No direct experience myself as I don't use them.

DD

Back
Top Bottom