Need help

this is my first grow and I am unaware on why i have very small buds i have 2 plants growing in a Deep Water hydroponic in 11L bins i have been flowering for the last 7 weeks most plants i see have way bigger buds

Strain - Random bag seed
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - DWC
Light - 1000 Watt LED
Nutrients - general hydroponics flora series
Medium - juffy pods
PPM - 850
PH - 6.3
RH - 55% to 65%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 3
Pests - None Known
She looks mostly sativa strain, flowering will likely go on for a few more weeks or a month. You will probably notice in a couple more weeks the buds will have swelled and more resin production. Definitely watch the ph with DWC though like OG said

this is my first grow and I am unaware on why i have very small buds i have 2 plants growing in a Deep Water hydroponic in 11L bins i have been flowering for the last 7 weeks most plants i see have way bigger buds

Strain - Random bag seed
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - DWC
Light - 1000 Watt LED
Nutrients - general hydroponics flora series
Medium - juffy pods
PPM - 850
PH - 6.3
RH - 55% to 65%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 3
Pests - None Known
If I could just put my 2 cents in. I'm on my first grow and have had to upgrade everything. I'm learning quick!!! I just bought a mars hydro. Like @MochaBud said. The sky is the limit $$$$ for lights. I feel like I got a good value from Mars hydro. That being said, I hope I'm not shopping for lights anytime soon. They have good drivers and the light are of good quality too. I had this vary same problem at my flip. I got my TS3000 Mars Hydro $620 Canadian. You won't need as big of a light, but Mar Hydro will tell you want you need to flower those girls correctly in your size grow. You will also love the light. No More Burple!!!!! There's my 2 cents. I don't know S*&$ but I weighed the pros and cons and my decision was Mars Hydro. BTW I haven't heard nobody complaining about Mars Hydro except people that never had them.

Back
Top Bottom