Need help

well i spent $160 on the light i have so $140 more wouldnt be to bad i just dont want to get it and be told there is a better light after that
Yeah I get that. There will always be better lights coming out. Have a look at another site sponsor @Budget LED too. They may cost a little more but you'll get a quality light.

Also, nothing wrong with carrying on with the one you've got for a while and investing later on. Your call. Just trying to give you some more info. A good quality light will save you money in the long run too.

well its getting to the point that i have invested $1500 into this and i have only harvested 1oz and what you see in the pics
Ouch! That's quite a lot. This can be an expensive hobby to get started but once you get things dialled in the return on that investment is more than worth it.

ya i dont care about the money to get into it i just want the satisfaction of a good harvest

well i did spend $55 on 5 sour diesel and didnt get much maybe 1/2oz and that was a great seed bank
Okay so something isn't right with the setup then. I mean your current plants look healthy so it could just be as simple as the light quality. Trying to think if I know of any experienced members doing DWC that could help out.

Hey @oldsmokey any chance you can help this chap out and have a look over his setup with DWC? I'm not a hydro guy. Think we've determined he could do with some better quality lighting but not sure if there's anything else causing the low yields. TIA.

well its getting to the point that i have invested $1500 into this and i have only harvested 1oz and what you see in the pics
Wow, after 14 years, I still only have about $2,500 to $3,000 into my set-up :hmmmm:
ya i want all the info i can get cause i want to stop spending so much to end up with nothing
lights , lights , lights
ya i kept thinking that it was the set up cause i grew better in an open room in my friends spare bedroom with 1 plant we harvested 3oz just with a HPS and we had no idea what we where doing
It's not the set-up, your plant looks good :thumb: it's lighting plain and simple...

I started 14 years ago with CFLs and Miracle Grow :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: and I used to be happy with an ounce per plant...now I get at least 8 zips per plant :ciao:...

Oh, BTW...I've grown using hydroponics, hempy, coco, aeroponics, organics, cheap shit, good shit, :goof::goof: ...so yeah, it's your lights :thumb:

i think you are trying to tell me some thing and i think it has to do with lights
:thumb: :ciao: :thumb::ciao: ...went back to see the size room you had 3 x 3 ...and other than lights, your PH needs to be 5.5 in hydro for better uptake of nutrients ...
But if you want to go LED...this would be a cheap, but good light...
tsw 2000.JPG

Cheers Mocha. Wasn't sure if you were a hydro guy. I didn't want to overlook something else. :thumb:
Cheers, and yeah I've tried a bunch, learned how and moved on :rofl: now I'm older and still want quality, but simplicity as well, hence the FFOF and FF nutrients...and I may continue to experiment with that Mega Crop, in smaller doses :rofl:

:thumb: :ciao: :thumb::ciao: ...went back to see the size room you had 3 x 3 ...and other than lights, your PH needs to be 5.5 in hydro for better uptake of nutrients ...
But if you want to go LED...this would be a cheap, but good light...
tsw 2000.JPG
Don't feel alone Robyin... I'm having same issue . I have a different brand but same Bestva 1000W LED basic light. I'm flipping today and I have 4 healthy girls in organic soil. They look great and I don't want to fuck it up now. The community has told me I need to get bigger lights from looking at my setup. Have you gotten new lights yet?

7B0EAFEE-E5D6-4B13-843B-E9475FFE62D4.jpeg

2C8161A7-78A6-4432-A267-85458FAB0CEB.jpeg

66FE265F-2817-443E-89BD-1573BDAE875A.jpeg

More lighting will help but since bag seed its a hard call on why your buds are not fattening.

I've ran strains that grow like that under my "$6k" worth of LED lighting.

I actually prefer the long inter-nodal spacing for 2 reasons:

Mold/bud rot
trimming

I prolly spent 6k total but up-graded several times over the last 10 years.
IF you get more LED lighting yeah check out Mars and get the white lights skip past blurples. They so like 2014 ligthing... lol

More lighting will help but since bag seed its a hard call on why your buds are not fattening.

I've ran strains that grow like that under my "$6k" worth of LED lighting.

I actually prefer the long inter-nodal spacing for 2 reasons:

Mold/bud rot
trimming

I prolly spent 6k total but up-graded several times over the last 10 years.
IF you get more LED lighting yeah check out Mars and get the white lights skip past blurples. They so like 2014 ligthing... lol
Thank you just got TS3000 today....

061A664F-0D6D-4080-82A5-605DE8086087.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom