image13911.jpg
image13907.jpg
image13909.jpg
image13906.jpg
image13908.jpg
image13905.jpg
image13906.jpg
image13906.jpg

I need sum help I think my plants are flowering . But they don't seem full . Should I lollipop them ? Im using a 400 watt hps light, they are on 12/12 cycle . But my humidity is low I think ,it's 48%!!! My temp is at 80% . I use a bowl of water to raise to humidity but it didn't work. Oh I got fruit flies too.

A cool mist humidifier can both raise the humidity and help lower the temp, I have one by Vicks that is ultrasonic so needs no filters and only cost 40$. run Ro water in it and it will stay nice and clean.

A cool mist humidifier can both raise the humidity and help lower the temp, I have one by Vicks that is ultrasonic so needs no filters and only cost 40$. run Ro water in it and it will stay nice and clean.

Ok perfect I'll get that tomorrow .. How do my plants look? Any advice?

Pot is a little too small.
Yes they are flowering.
Humidity is fine for flowering.
Temp is at the high end, but should be ok assuming 80% means 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fruit flies could be fungus gnats, which are attracted to moist soil. Reduce the frequency that you're watering.

What strain is it? This could be how it grows...

Or other factors could be affecting its growth. Too much water, not enough nutes, fungus gnats, root rot, etc..

Pot is a little too small.
Yes they are flowering.
Humidity is fine for flowering.
Temp is at the high end, but should be ok assuming 80% means 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fruit flies could be fungus gnats, which are attracted to moist soil. Reduce the frequency that you're watering.

What strain is it? This could be how it grows...

Or other factors could be affecting its growth. Too much water, not enough nutes, fungus gnats, root rot, etc..

I know the plants are small they was outside till about a wk ago I just the light setup. Lol about degrees. The fungus gnats somewhat left I got those hanging sticcy strips an stop watering so much. Any advice to get my plants more full an healthy ? Thanks for the feed bac

I don't know what strain it was I got sum seeds from a friend.i was just testing the water but I want to get serious .. I need a spot to buy sum good seeds and which seeds to get!!

I know the plants are small they was outside till about a wk ago I just the light setup. Lol about degrees. The fungus gnats somewhat left I got those hanging sticcy strips an stop watering so much. Any advice to get my plants more full an healthy ? Thanks for the feed bac

Yes.. the advice for getting your plants healthier:
Transplant into 3-5 gallon pots.
Watering schedule changes to reduce watering.
Verify proper drainage in soil. Add perlite to new soil in transplant pot if drainage is slow.
Sticky strips only work on the adults, and only if they land on them. SNS is a safe, and natural pesticide that will work on the adults, eggs and larva if I remember correctly.

I don't know what strain it was I got sum seeds from a friend.i was just testing the water but I want to get serious .. I need a spot to buy sum good seeds and which seeds to get!!

The sponsors list has several seed banks that carry high quality strains. These are legit companies with great customer service, and the first place I go when I need seeds. Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Don't use Attitude seeds. Horrible customer service man. They always get intercepted, too.. Whatever seed bank you go with make absolutely sure you get GUARANTEED shipping. Don't take the gamble. Pay the extra $13-$15 it's better than losing out on your money and your seeds just in case your order gets intercepted.

Back
Top Bottom