Need help with my cloning setup

Rkemp

Hey!!

I was having trouble with temps outside and clones getting burnt up, so i decided to build a small cloning box in my room.

I have a fluro fixture mounted inside and thought putting a cfl would help keep it around 85 degrees. i used mylar to cover 3 of the sides and white plastic for the front (so i could open it easy).

Does the box have to be sealed so humidity doesn't escape? how far should the clones be from the light??

a lot of what i put in there ended up dying :( They dried out and became brittle

just need some ideas about what could help the little guys out

well i made it out of a shelving unit and just sealed off the open sides....so i cant really put light outside the box. box dimensions are about 3' x 1 1/2 x 2 the plants are about 7 inches from the light. I could lower the plants more. Or should i scrap the design?

Are you misting the clones? They have no roots yet so it is important to mist them.

Yea i mist them two or three times a day. I'm beginning to think i just have a strain that's difficult to clone

I don't mist, but keep my humidity high, and use a dome with a 23w cfl
Joe_pics_033.jpg
Joe_pics_034.jpg

The light is about 7 inches from the clones. The height of the entire box is about a foot.

I'll post some pics soon

Back
Top Bottom