I need help please

It is hard to tell with the pink lighting. If you could take some pictures under white light it would help.

To me it looks like you have had some nutrient burn and possibly some lockout of Potassium.

A little information will help. Are you growing in Soil or CoCo? What is the PH of your feeding solution after mixing in everything? What the PPM of your feeding solution?

For now I would start out by giving the a good flush with PH'd water by running water through the potting mix. Wait a couple days then resume with your nutrient solution at 1/4 of the strength on the label.

It is hard to tell with the pink lighting. If you could take some pictures under white light it would help.

To me it looks like you have had some nutrient burn and possibly some lockout of Potassium.

A little information will help. Are you growing in Soil or CoCo? What is the PH of your feeding solution after mixing in everything? What the PPM of your feeding solution?

For now I would start out by giving the a good flush with PH'd water by running water through the potting mix. Wait a couple days then resume with your nutrient solution at 1/4 of the strength on the label.

thnx a lot

please take a look

im useing a soil

I'm guessing nitrogen toxicity because of the burning on the tips and the yellowing starting at the bottom. The flushing and dropping your nutrients to 1/4 strength should help. The yellow leaves will not heal once damaged you just don't want to see it progress. Once you see your plant doing better you can up the nutrients to about 1/2 strength.

I usually keep at 1/2 label strength for the entire grow.

All in all the plant doesn't look bad. It would be a wise decision to purchase a PH Pen and a TDS Pen (measures the dissolved solids in your watering mix). They are about $20 and available on Amazon. I've never been able to get a good reading using the drops. The drops give you a general idea of how acidic or base your solution is but not to the degree to help you tune into your grow.

First blurple photos are not good to diagnose with. Regular light(sun, flourescent, flashlight), is much better to figure out the problem.

Also, we will need to know what grow medium (soil, coco, etc.), what your nutrients are, and how much you are feeding them.

Just from first instinct, it looks like nutrient burn.

I'm sure others will jump on here, and help too, especially if I ask them to. I'm a new grower too.

With the tip burn on the leaf, that is a classic sign of over fertilized leaf.
However, as Bonsaiweed said, there is not enough information to give more than a guess.

I think Troy01 is spot on.
Without knowing what medium your using man, what amount of fertilizers and your watering/feeding schedule helps also.

Back
Top Bottom