I need help - Smoking weed is making me super intelligent

Mafster

The title of my thread may seem odd/arrogant/stupid, and anything else you can think of. But something happens to me when I smoke. And I don't smoke that much. The most I would have in a day would 4 small joints, so its not anything that's being brought on by serious abuse of the product. I prefer to use the word product, as I don't see it as a drug. I would say that I use an 80% tobacco to 20% product mix, never anymore.
Now a huge amount of crazy things have happened to me this year. Most of my experiences have nothing to do with 'being high' at the time.
For example, I woke up one morning, decided to go to Stonehenge, for absolutely no reason. Once there I eventually met with the Shamen of the site. She introduced me to all manner of amazing things. These included shape shifting and time travel. The time travel was a fraction of a second, so don't think I am a whack job. This all happened with at least a 12 hour gap of smoking or drinking anything intoxicating. These experiences I am in the process of attempting to write about, and hopefully I might have a publishable book from the experience.

So this has obviously opened up something in my mind and hasn't closed. I had a bit of a meltdown a couple of months back. I had stopped taking my Sertraline, which is an anti-depressant prescribed to me 2 years ago. I started that back up, and continued with my smoking. Now whenever I smoke my mind starts to open up and I know answers to questions to subjects I have never really thought about before. Some of the things that come into my head are mind blowing. Its a constant stream of information, it feels like there are parts of my brain working that had never worked before. I can watch something on TV, and learn and understand from it. For example, a few nights back I watched the Spiderman movie, on Netflix, the newest one to come out. Now I was able to understand and quantify the thought processes behind how Spiderman acted etc. It might sound odd, but that's what happened. It was like my brain soaked in all that information. When it happens its constant. a constant stream of information, my brain feels alive. I can be lieing in a room with no external influences, ie internet, tv etc and my mind just gallops off at a rate of knots!

I am not on here to tell crazy stories, just being in my head is enough to keep me entertained. I need to know if this has happened to anyone else before? I have no one that I can talk to that can even begin to understand what I am thinking.

I am a 42 year old male. I run a small business, I get up for work every morning, my ability to function as a normal 'human' hasn't changed.

The title of my thread may seem odd/arrogant/stupid, and anything else you can think of. But something happens to me when I smoke. And I don't smoke that much. The most I would have in a day would 4 small joints, so its not anything that's being brought on by serious abuse of the product. I prefer to use the word product, as I don't see it as a drug. I would say that I use an 80% tobacco to 20% product mix, never anymore.
Now a huge amount of crazy things have happened to me this year. Most of my experiences have nothing to do with 'being high' at the time.
For example, I woke up one morning, decided to go to Stonehenge, for absolutely no reason. Once there I eventually met with the Shamen of the site. She introduced me to all manner of amazing things. These included shape shifting and time travel. The time travel was a fraction of a second, so don't think I am a whack job. This all happened with at least a 12 hour gap of smoking or drinking anything intoxicating. These experiences I am in the process of attempting to write about, and hopefully I might have a publishable book from the experience.

So this has obviously opened up something in my mind and hasn't closed. I had a bit of a meltdown a couple of months back. I had stopped taking my Sertraline, which is an anti-depressant prescribed to me 2 years ago. I started that back up, and continued with my smoking. Now whenever I smoke my mind starts to open up and I know answers to questions to subjects I have never really thought about before. Some of the things that come into my head are mind blowing. Its a constant stream of information, it feels like there are parts of my brain working that had never worked before. I can watch something on TV, and learn and understand from it. For example, a few nights back I watched the Spiderman movie, on Netflix, the newest one to come out. Now I was able to understand and quantify the thought processes behind how Spiderman acted etc. It might sound odd, but that's what happened. It was like my brain soaked in all that information. When it happens its constant. a constant stream of information, my brain feels alive. I can be lieing in a room with no external influences, ie internet, tv etc and my mind just gallops off at a rate of knots!

I am not on here to tell crazy stories, just being in my head is enough to keep me entertained. I need to know if this has happened to anyone else before? I have no one that I can talk to that can even begin to understand what I am thinking.

I am a 42 year old male. I run a small business, I get up for work every morning, my ability to function as a normal 'human' hasn't changed.

You are expecting tooooooooo much from the sacred herb.

Dude, that is so true. As for me mj takes me back to the outer part of the box and makes me see things in wider horizon. It promotes understanding between me and my friends. It makes you believe that there really is such a thing called collective consciousness. Welcome, dude! Enjoy the forum.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Exploring possibilities beyond 'bad reactions'.....

It's not unprecedented for people to have mind altering/opening experiences, while using cannabis or indeed anything. It's all in the chemistry.

Have you studied theology at all? Ancient and current religions? Have you any knowledge of the Akashic field/records? Few people have, over the centuries, been gifted with the ability to know things far beyond their education. Many say that they accessed a higher plane of existence or it came to them in dreams.

Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan is one who comes to mind....

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a pleasant stay!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom