Please forgive me

Good Afternoon and everything under the beautiful moon...

I mistakingly went on a posting spree trying to win a light from a sponsor and I completely deserved to have my posts deleted regardless of how positive they were. You see, I have a brain injury and I am fresh in my rehab. I used to be a teacher of detail, but now I'm extremely impulsive when it comes to my brain. I do things first, think later and I'm working on that.
:oops:

I have joined 420 Magazine Forums because I'm trying to rehab my cognitive losses through growing of my own medicine. I am a year into my process and sought out support to help me get to my first real harvest. This forum has changed my life forever with the most respectable and trustworthy people I have met on the internet. I owe so much of my improvements to the random acts of kindness and understanding I have received. How lucky am I?
:Namaste:

When I was chasing my old career I used to think you only get one chance to make a first impression. But since Sept 25, 2015, I pray that second chances are encouraged with a sincere and genuine apology. I just don't want any violations on my journal when my brain has a mind of its' own. I am learning so much as I do my best to remember the policies that make this bubble the most healing digital entity of green activism and appreciation. Again, I apologize for my stupid mistakes and hope you accept my proper introduction of why I seek the acceptance and understanding from you and 420.
:oops:

It is my hope to rehab myself not only through an organic grow but it also inspires me to grow beyond my own comprehension. I truly feel this is my link to a new purpose in life and my journal challenges me in the most positive way possible. My grow processes are structured yet routine. My plants success is my success. It's a small start but I'm extremely happy with the beginning of the rest of my life.
:circle-of-love:

I wish everyone the hope and positivity I have encountered. May my humble garden empower my beautiful broken brain. Have a great weekend, thanks for your time...:love:

:peacetwo:

Hey Growtohealme,

I can not speak for anyone but myself but as far as I am concerned apology excepted though I was unaware you had done anything wrong in the 1st place, but I do know that as human beings we make all kinds of mistakes, and like the mistakes we make while gardening, we learn from them. I am more understanding to a grower who admits his/her failures and learns from it then someone who hides the fact they screwed up and pretends it did not happen. We are human and as humans we tend to screw up....... a lot.
As for the posting spree, it is a safe bet you were not the only one who allowed a free light to cloud their judgement a little. Glad to see you were man enough to admit your human, I am pretty sure most will hold no ill feelings but that is just my humble opinion.

Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom