I need help!

mrcaspari

Hello guys! I am having some problems with my grow here and in the dark about what it could be.

Grow setup : Aeroponic systems, ,temp is 68-80, humidity is 50-75 range,water ppm around 100, trying to keep PH at around 6
I have aircondition going with carbon filter aswell, but no Air intake. Have a big fan moving air around.

I take clones from own motherplant and veg them 3-4 weeks without any symptoms, they look fresh and healthy!

So i transfer clones to my flower room and after aprox 1-2 weeks they look like at the picture. Rootmass is big, white and healthy. First white hairs throwing but they get brown!

I am feeding GH flora at normal levels, same nute strenght as when vegging so i dont think its nute burn, but not sure though...really in the dark here! Anyone have any ideas what this could be?

IMG_014855.JPG
IMG_014743.JPG
IMG_014647.JPG
IMG_014541.JPG
IMG_014441.JPG
IMG_014344.JPG

First let me say :welcome: to :420: I am going to ask a Mod to move this to the FAQ section where you might get more help. May I ask what kind of light you are using and how close is it?

HI and thank you!

I am using hps 600w lights, almost 1 meter distance so should be okey.
A friend have the same clones going into flower week 2 and they are beautiful! The only thing different i did is to let my clones veg in a GH Rainforest i have for 3 weeks, My friend vegged his in the same system he use for flower...so i am thinking it could be something with my Rainforest.

No mites, ph is around 6 and my Ec is 0.6. My tap water is 100ppm, should i then use flora micro hardwater or softwater? i have been using hardwater, but not sure if this is the cause...

FloraMicro Hard water is used in place of FloraMicro when your starting water contains over 200 ppm or Calcium above 70ppm. Formulated to compensate for the elevated levels in your base water. For starting water with 30 to 50 ppm of Calcium mix equal parts of FloraMicro and FloraMicro Hardwater for the ideal Micro blend.

no fresh air intake is not good for a kick off it`s like breathing into a paper bag, don't think this is the root of the problem tho, id`e look at your nutes for the answer maybe as you say you have started with new product.

all best and regards.

Back
Top Bottom