I need help!

Zenzencigao

420 Member
I am 7 weeks of flowering . My buds not looks like ready.. and it's been almost 2 weeks my all leafs gettin yellow and it started from top leaves. Now all leafs are yellow . Should I go for harvest? In 1 week nothing change on my buds.. I'm scaring about if she die lost potential? Thank you guys.
Soil grower
300w led
Hydro nutres (1 mg each time )
Cal mag (1mg each time)

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_002115.jpg
    IMG_20191106_002115.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 51
She don't look ready yet. However, many strains turn numerous of different colors while late into flowering. Can you provide more details on your nutes?

Hello , depending on the strain , 8 week finish or a 10 week strain but most plants do yellow heavily when they get near finishing their flower cycle , almost all the time yellowing is caused by not enough nutes or nute lock out ,but in this case i would just ride it out till she finishes , if you going to continue to give it nutes i would increase them a bit , she is using all the nutes she has stored up in here leaves to make buds larger .

Hello , depending on the strain , 8 week finish or a 10 week strain but most plants do yellow heavily when they get near finishing their flower cycle , almost all the time yellowing is caused by not enough nutes or nute lock out ,but in this case i would just ride it out till she finishes , if you going to continue to give it nutes i would increase them a bit , she is using all the nutes she has stored up in here leaves to make buds larger .
Yea I was thinking he was a little low on the nutes. Wonder if it's a stativa since nearly 100% of pistols still look white.

to me 1 ml of nutes sounds really low for a plant in flower but i have never used that brand of nutes but it is pretty much too late to really do anything about the yellowing , she only has a couple (2)weeks till ready for harvest and adding a whole lot of extra nutes now will only take away from the flavor of your buds , next time try uping your nutes when she 1st goes into flower , phosphor , potassium,

to me 1 ml of nutes sounds really low for a plant in flower but i have never used that brand of nutes but it is pretty much too late to really do anything about the yellowing , she only has a couple (2)weeks till ready for harvest and adding a whole lot of extra nutes now will only take away from the flavor of your buds , next time try uping your nutes when she 1st goes into flower , phosphor , potassium,
Thanks you man! I'll do that for next one...so you mean if even all leaves are yellow and crispy go for 2 weeks more ?

yes just carry on with what you are doing , may be up the nutes for 1 week but thats it this plant will be done in 2 weeks and you dont want nutes in the last week of flower in fact i give my plants just water the last week just before i leave the lights off for 36 hrs just before i chop it down

this is not a pure sativa plant , most likely a blend but it is a indica dominate plant , the leaves are to short and wide to be a strong sativa
Sorry I took photo on led lights ... this is my situation.. Strain is critical royal Queen auto... I think %20 sativa %50 indica and ruderalis

Attachments

• IMG_20191108_194805.jpg
    IMG_20191108_194805.jpg
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 44
increase your micro and bloom for flowering and some calmag , i use the same nutes , gh micro grow and bloom with added calmag , i run my ppm for flower around 575 ppm , but i use r.o. water .

increase your micro and bloom for flowering and some calmag , i use the same nutes , gh micro grow and bloom with added calmag , i run my ppm for flower around 575 ppm , but i use r.o. water .
Okey man I hope buds get bigger ... How much should I use (nutes)?

2 questions , how big is that pot for that size of plant it looks small in the pic , and i assume it is a auto flower if it is a ruderalis hybrid , then its a auto flower

2 questions , how big is that pot for that size of plant it looks small in the pic , and i assume it is a auto flower if it is a ruderalis hybrid , then its a auto flower
Yes it's a critical royal Queen auto.
I did mistake about pot.what a stupid!!
It's only 5lt pot. I should go bigger I think next time. Plant size is 80cm ...

depending on the size of your rez but i have a 30 litre rez and use r.o. water , i run 15 ml calmag , 20 ml of micro and 20 ml grow and 20 ml of bloom and this puts me at about 550 ppm for every batch of water i make and i make sure i have a good heavy runoff and i use coco coir , if you use soil then i wouldn`t run that high ppm as i find soil tends to hold nutes longer than coco and i ph my water to 6.0 ppm in coco and 6.2 for soil

as long as the ph is correct for the medium you are growing in , the very 1st sign of yellowing i would start to slowly start upping my nutes with every watering , once a leaf has started to yellow it will never go back to green , you can olny stop it from spreading , but yellowing is a natural thing in the last couple of weeks of flower

with soil i have always found that bigger pots for flower is better but it requires a good eye as to not over water it either , soil needs a good strong wet \dry cycle , this allows air to get at the roots , this is key with soil .

with soil i have always found that bigger pots for flower is better but it requires a good eye as to not over water it either , soil needs a good strong wet \dry cycle , this allows air to get at the roots , this is key with soil .
Thanks mate that was helpful for me for my next plant. I think it's too late for this plant. I just give more nutes this week and next week hopefully going to the harvest ...

Thanks mate that was helpful for me for my next plant. I think it's too late for this plant. I just give more nutes this week and next week hopefully going to the harvest ...
I just little rushing about yellow leaves, if lost potential . Btw this is my first baby!!

what was the recommended flower time for this strain for the seed company as they usually tend to be a little early if find ,eg 8 weeks usually means 9 weeks , i use a usb microscope to look at the trichromes on my flowers to see when they are really ready i use a 60/40 ratio of yellow to white as a general rule .

Back
Top Bottom