I need ya'lls tips on passing a drugtest

swisha

Here's my little situtation!

I'm 19 years old and been smoking bud since I got busted a year ago. I've not been smoking ( Makes me want to cry) but I slipped up this saturday and may have a drugtest tuesday. I've never had to do this, and i've been drinking water since last night when I remembered, ha ha :) any suggestions. I've 5'6, 120 lbs. I can't use synthetic urine. Any suggestions, take this as your nice deed for the day and please help this girl out :) its URINE..

Re: Needs all the knowledge!!!

i can honestly say that i've never had to worry about this situation that's why I have no clue.. am I completely f*cked?

Information states that depending on amount smoked during your slip, you might be ok with the way your going, with increased water intake, make sure you load up on water the night before, and void as much as possible before testing, also when giving sample void some before filling your cup, provided it's a urine test. First urine in any sample will be the give away part of your sample I have pasted a urine test by after having smoke within 5 days before a test and had smoke three times that week before! hope this helps!

thanks for the information so far.. i'm still drinking up.. went to the tanning bed to sweat about to go running, then go sit in a sauna then come home and drink more water! i've got testing tomorrow at 1:15 where I get the drug test.. they pick out of a hat so all this may be for nothing but hey i'm not taking any chances. Now that I get drugtested weekly, there is a lot of good bud going around :(:( If i Dilute my urine tomorrow and have to sit in the room for an hour do you think I'll still be able to pee clean?

i smoked two bowls of some Maui WOWI some good kind bud..

I've heard that if you get like a liter of water (roughly) and mix it with jelly crystals (like the whoooole pack) it would mask the urine- not sure on how truthful this is though.
I'd say the best way to past a drug test would be to loose as much weight as possible before your test; this is because they test for thc metabolites that are stored in your fat cells (thc being lipid soluble), as well as drinking a lot of water to flush your system. When it comes to the test day, make sure you have been drinking a lot of water (even 24 hours before), and continue to drink (to dilute the urine), then get into a regular (as quick as possible urinating cycle), so when it comes to your test, you want your urine to be as fresh as possible. You want it to be quick and fresh, because your urine needs to register a certain amount of thc metabolites in your urine for you to actually fail the test.
If one really must (now we getting into it)- apply for "shy kidneys" (you can't urinate in front/around people), once your in the cubicle (hopefully the person is far enough away), very quietly remove the system lid, and dilute your urine with that water..
Note: most normal toilet bowl water has a special dye, so they can tell if you are diluting.
Note: perhaps drink a fair bit before (not so you fail the test for alcohol) but because the thc is soluble in alcohol- so it might help to dilute)

Hope everything goes well and this response is not too late

thanks again
i'm just going with the dilute process.. i haven't been smoking and i smoked a bowl saturday and now its tuesday.. hopefully a lot has metabolized out of my system. I WILL POST tomorrow and let everyone know my story..

Band Aid on your finger that is dipped in bleach then wen you piss you dip your finger in the cup. also drink alot of ARIZONE GREEN TEA. this has detox in it and will clean you out the quickest and it tastes good 2!

Happy Blazin:ganjamon:

Don't use bleach. they detect that.
You should be OK but stop drinking lots of fluids now. It does no good. Do dillution the morning of the UA.
Drink about 48 ounces of gatorade over 3 hours the morning of the UA
Pee 3 or 4 times.
When you take the UA use your midstream urine.
All the detox kits just use dillution to pass the test so don't piss any money away on them.

i appreciate everyone helping diluation does work! it worked for me! read my situation and hopefully my experience helped others

P.E.A.C.E

Back
Top Bottom