I passed the Psychemedics Hair Follicle Drug test with 6 days clean

Normally if I am looking for a new job I will stop smoking for at least 30 days prior to applying just to avoid the headache of worrying about having to pass a test. I smoke daily, 2-3 hits from the bowl in the evenings, sometimes a couple of more than that on the weekends. I am not a wake and baker, I am not stoned all day long, I just like a few hits at night to relax. So out of the blue I get a call from a recruiter, they have a position that they would like to submit my resume for and I tell them go ahead. I get an interview and I rocked it. The best part is that the job is one and half times the money I am making now and it is part time. So let's see I make the same amount of money I am making now work less hours!! Needless to say I am totally psyched when I get offered the position. There is a drug test but I figure I will have a week of abstinence by the time I have to take the test and I immediately start working out even longer, drinking more water, and sitting in the sauna and plan to take a detox drink. It has worked for me in a pinch before. The recruiter says he is sending me the info for the drug test. It arrives Fed-Ex and I am horrified because it is a Psychemedics hair follicle test. My first thought is "oh man I am so screwed". I was so bummed that I was going to have decline this position. I thought there was no way to beat a hair follicle test. So I started doing some research and read a bunch for things you can do most people had a lot of clean time or weeks to prepare for the test, I had neither of these luxuries. I decided to try and beat the test anyway. My hair was very long almost to my waist (dark thick hair BTW) I decided it would be to damaging to my hair and really difficult to do the process on long hair, so I went to the salon and got it cut and I donated about 12 inches of hair. (I did this the night before test)

So here is what I did THE DAY OF MY TEST:

Soaked my hair in cleaning strength vinegar under a shower cap. Basically I filled a bowl stuck my head in and used a cup to drench my hair then put on a shower cap. I did this for 3 hours every time my hair felt like it was drying up I would put more vinegar on it. After three hours of the vinegar soaking put I some Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash (I think any acne wash with 2% Salicylic acid will work it is just what I had in the house) I put the acne wash in my vinegar soaked hair left it in my hair for 20 minutes. I washed the vinegar and Clearasil mix out with (regular scent) Tide liquid soap (I have a HE washing machine so it was high efficiency formula). I washed it twice with the Tide, then I washed it with flea and tick soap. I bleached my hair with Clairol Born Blonde. Next I used ExpulsionX2 hair detoxifier I got at the local head shop, this stuff was super thick and green and I spread it all over my scalp and hair. The directions said to use 1/2 the bottle and leave it on for 5-10 minutes rinse and repeat with the other half. I left it on for 20 minutes both times, when rinsing this stuff out it gets really sudsy like soap so I scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed my scalp and hair each time. I did use some conditioner on my hair after rinsing out the second batch of detoxifier because my hair felt SOOOO dry by this point. Then I dyed my hair back to brown. Just FYI while the brown dye was on my scalp it burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I rinsed the dye out, conditioned it, styled it, and went to the lab. They cut a patch from behind my ear and 5 days later I got the news that my drug test results were negative for all drugs. So from a daily smoker that had 6 days clean by the day of the test it really can be done!!! Also just so you know the clean hair had not even grown to the surface by the time I took this test so every bit of my hair was dirty before this process.
What do you think of an occasional drinker chances of passing this test are ? Im awaiting for acs ro give me ine for family court because my bd keeps bothering me if my drinking to be petty so im nervous and want to pass for my baby girl any tips

Normally if I am looking for a new job I will stop smoking for at least 30 days prior to applying just to avoid the headache of worrying about having to pass a test. I smoke daily, 2-3 hits from the bowl in the evenings, sometimes a couple of more than that on the weekends. I am not a wake and baker, I am not stoned all day long, I just like a few hits at night to relax. So out of the blue I get a call from a recruiter, they have a position that they would like to submit my resume for and I tell them go ahead. I get an interview and I rocked it. The best part is that the job is one and half times the money I am making now and it is part time. So let's see I make the same amount of money I am making now work less hours!! Needless to say I am totally psyched when I get offered the position. There is a drug test but I figure I will have a week of abstinence by the time I have to take the test and I immediately start working out even longer, drinking more water, and sitting in the sauna and plan to take a detox drink. It has worked for me in a pinch before. The recruiter says he is sending me the info for the drug test. It arrives Fed-Ex and I am horrified because it is a Psychemedics hair follicle test. My first thought is "oh man I am so screwed". I was so bummed that I was going to have decline this position. I thought there was no way to beat a hair follicle test. So I started doing some research and read a bunch for things you can do most people had a lot of clean time or weeks to prepare for the test, I had neither of these luxuries. I decided to try and beat the test anyway. My hair was very long almost to my waist (dark thick hair BTW) I decided it would be to damaging to my hair and really difficult to do the process on long hair, so I went to the salon and got it cut and I donated about 12 inches of hair. (I did this the night before test)

So here is what I did THE DAY OF MY TEST:

Soaked my hair in cleaning strength vinegar under a shower cap. Basically I filled a bowl stuck my head in and used a cup to drench my hair then put on a shower cap. I did this for 3 hours every time my hair felt like it was drying up I would put more vinegar on it. After three hours of the vinegar soaking put I some Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash (I think any acne wash with 2% Salicylic acid will work it is just what I had in the house) I put the acne wash in my vinegar soaked hair left it in my hair for 20 minutes. I washed the vinegar and Clearasil mix out with (regular scent) Tide liquid soap (I have a HE washing machine so it was high efficiency formula). I washed it twice with the Tide, then I washed it with flea and tick soap. I bleached my hair with Clairol Born Blonde. Next I used ExpulsionX2 hair detoxifier I got at the local head shop, this stuff was super thick and green and I spread it all over my scalp and hair. The directions said to use 1/2 the bottle and leave it on for 5-10 minutes rinse and repeat with the other half. I left it on for 20 minutes both times, when rinsing this stuff out it gets really sudsy like soap so I scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed my scalp and hair each time. I did use some conditioner on my hair after rinsing out the second batch of detoxifier because my hair felt SOOOO dry by this point. Then I dyed my hair back to brown. Just FYI while the brown dye was on my scalp it burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I rinsed the dye out, conditioned it, styled it, and went to the lab. They cut a patch from behind my ear and 5 days later I got the news that my drug test results were negative for all drugs. So from a daily smoker that had 6 days clean by the day of the test it really can be done!!! Also just so you know the clean hair had not even grown to the surface by the time I took this test so every bit of my hair was dirty before this process.
it takes 10 days from use to reach hair , 2-3 hits a day isnt much it also depends on your weigh t/ activity level as to IF it will store up or be burned out so just as detox time can be a month ( usual more use than ) or a week which means it may not be getting to hair much so going over board with bleach will do allll that other random stuff is risky what does all that cost? time ? i use half gram a day and passed two for 40.00 with hair razor , these METHODS just seem like costly risky over kill with potential risk like loosing your hair or worse .

Back
Top Bottom