I think I'm gonna need a bigger grow room!

these just look awesome. I wanted to thank you old school for your posts and taking the time to show us newbies how it's done. If I could bend your ear here and ask your advise I'd appreciate your insight. I am going in for surgery (total knee replacement). I've decided I would rather medicate naturally than w/the opiates they push (although I'm quite sure I'll initially use some)... I've spent a bunch of $ on a set up 2x2x5 tent, MarsHydro 600 LED, T5 24" 2 bulb light (48 watts)... pots, filters, fans, etc., etc... and a bunch of seeds (tax return) via CKS, Herbies & Seedsman... I have regular, feminized and autoflower... If I push the surgery into June and I germinate on 4/04 that gives me 12 weeks... I guess my question is what should I grow... I'm thinking my first grow should be an autoflower. I did buy 10 auto mix seeds from CKS (but they aren't labeled), Jack H. & Train Wreck and await Dwarf Low Flyer's)... I also indulged via Herbies and obtained Heavyweight seeds 2 Fast 2 Vast, (& await Fruit Punch); Fast Bud seeds LSD-25 and Mexican Airlines; and await White Widow (Pyramid) and finally Speed Devil (Sweet Seeds). I know it's a lot... kinda went crazy, but I should have plenty for quite some time and as I progress I can challenge myself... I'm keeping them in mylar type freezer type bags w/a few kernels of rice in each bag down in my cold cellar (dark and no light and cool throughout the year)... If you don't mind, please let me know your thoughts... I appreciate it.

Last smoke was in '82 and nothing I ever smoked looked anything like these do... I can't wait to try it again, especially in light of the fact that the THC is like 3 times stronger than way back when...should truly only take a couple tokes to get pain relief - back in the 70's & early 80's we seemed to have a constant supply of what we called Red Bud (Columbian) -w/the very rare exotic strain making it's way up here (Maui Waui and Acapulco Gold)... I am psyched... thank you for posting these and stoking the fire!!!

:rollit::yummy::goodluck:Hi there.yes do the auto first cause ur pressed for time..get everything set up..lets go..you have a good light..doubt youll need the t5 lights..just kinda follow along with what im doing..keep it simple.dont freak when u see a spot on a leave put loads of nutes in and shit like that. .put that led 24inch from seedlings..after a week move to 20 and away they go..but sure get them going. Keep me posted..need help ask..ill steer you in the right direction...remember when a oz was $40..guess its inflation..LOL.
Last smoke was in '82 and nothing I ever smoked looked anything like these do... I can't wait to try it again, especially in light of the fact that the THC is like 3 times stronger than way back when...should truly only take a couple tokes to get pain relief - back in the 70's & early 80's we seemed to have a constant supply of what we called Red Bud (Columbian) -w/the very rare exotic strain making it's way up here (Maui Waui and Acapulco Gold)... I am psyched... thank you for posting these and stoking the fire!!!

20160405_213529.jpg
20160406_113604.jpg
20160405_213750.jpg
20160405_213709.jpg
20160406_114634.jpg
20160406_114930.jpg
Well i got lots of room now...thought id post a few pics in case ur not following my journal. .enjoy..

Nice old school 64! Very nice harvest. Will definately check back in a week or so for yield total. Care to venture a guess?

Yes I do... the only other person I know who smokes now said that an oz is like $285 to $300... crazy... I've got two seeds germinating - paper towel method.... the one I didn't think would pop (an Auto Fem Sweet Seed Speed Devil) has popped and I'm just waiting for the root to get long enough so I can plant it... the other "better looking seed" from CKS (Auto Fem Dwarf Low Flyer) sank but hasn't cracked yet (it's only been 24 hrs since taking out of water)... hope it takes... lights are set at 24 "'s... thanks for the insight... I'm crazy excited... will drop to 20" in a week after I put in soil...

:rollit::yummy::goodluck:Hi there.yes do the auto first cause ur pressed for time..get everything set up..lets go..you have a good light..doubt youll need the t5 lights..just kinda follow along with what im doing..keep it simple.dont freak when u see a spot on a leave put loads of nutes in and shit like that. .put that led 24inch from seedlings..after a week move to 20 and away they go..but sure get them going. Keep me posted..need help ask..ill steer you in the right direction...remember when a oz was $40..guess its inflation..LOL.

Wow... yea it was $40 then... ha... one of my buddies says it's now like $260 - $300!!! That's nuts... If I start smoking like I used to I wouldn't be able to afford food! Gotta believe with the higher THC a true two toke is truly just that... Ha I remember getting Acapulco Gold once and consuming the usual amount and then driving and all the lines (yellow, white.. as well as corners of rooms) where like bent... ha!!! Now nearing 60 I'm not so sure that's what I'm looking for, but a good laugh and ease of arthritis would be greatly received.

So I did put two seeds into water - A CKS Auto Fem Dwarf Low Flyer and a Sweet Seeds Auto Fem Speed Devil. Let me know your thoughts on this, but I couldn't stand it any longer looking at your and 420Golfer's photo's and just said I don't care I can't wait till after my surgeries... so if all goes right I'll have like six weeks before surgery... I'll water the day before I go in - will be in hosp that day and maybe next - probably won't be able to go down stairs the next day so babies may not be watered for 2-3 days at six weeks time - will that be a major hiccup? Oh and the sweet seed (which was small and greenish) has popped but the CKS (sank) but still hasn't popped (but it's only been like 24 hrs between paper towels)... thanks for your time, insight and humor... BTW your grow looks awesome!!!!

Indeed ... 4 finger lids were $10 when I was a teen, brown Mexican weed but still not bad stuff, half shake half buds. Primo Red or Gold bud was $35 an oz, and it was actually weighed and measured. I thought what a rip off until I tried the Red and Gold, I was almost hallucinating! Oh the 60s and 70s!:thanks:

Awesome grow, very well done!

+reps

JB

has anyone tried to grow ACE Seeds Panama (regular or feminized?)... couldn't help myself had to grab a few as well as some Maui Waui (Nirvana)... and a few Barney's Acapulco Gold seeds... I want to try these after getting a couple grows down w/auto's first to hopefully get any kinks out...

I just got 10 of Barneys Acapulco Gold, but haven't had a change to grow those yet. Best of luck with those Autos. Good idea to try out some autos before attempting to run a Sativa dominant indoors!

Best Of Buds
JB

has anyone tried to grow ACE Seeds Panama (regular or feminized?)... couldn't help myself had to grab a few as well as some Maui Waui (Nirvana)... and a few Barney's Acapulco Gold seeds... I want to try these after getting a couple grows down w/auto's first to hopefully get any kinks out...

Back
Top Bottom