I want to have weed in my food for my customer in my restaurant with medical licence.

slicky

Hello everyone,

Just join and have question.

I own a restaurant and wonder if it is legal and if yes how do I go about to obtain permit so I can add on a special menu for "Medical Licence holder ONLY" to order food from my restaurant with "Weeds in it"???

I live in California.

I want to post my restaurant name and website but do not want to violate term & rules.

Thank you

Re: I want to have weed in my food for my customer in my restaurant with medical lice

I don't think that will ever happend unless it becomes legal or you do it and no one knows about it, that is illegal on so many different levels.
Especially since your selling it.

Re: I want to have weed in my food for my customer in my restaurant with medical lice

i love the idea.... start with the people you know and love first. you can have one of those unprinted menus like secret menu...like in and out burger has or something

Yeah, that'd be a sweet idea lol

but unless it becomes legal, i wouldn't want to put my business at risk.

I think the first time one of your (friends) customers has a bad experience with it, you would be crucified, publicly.

It is a great concept but the liability ramifications are scary at best.

The liability alone should scare you here. If they are friends, why not invite them to your home and have a candlelight dinner like in a restaurant. Besides, I'm pretty positive your guests will feel even more delighted and special for the invitation.

When I lived in Toronto I worked as an actor and in several cafes and restaurants. I would love to open or manage another alternative cafe like the Queen West Cafe. I can make up veggie, all the way up to Macrobiotic foods. I have also flipped burgers in the high end joints uptown or down by the beaches. I am already creating menus.

Yes, believed it or not, I have my wife cooked for me after the restaurant close, have friends over and enjoy the best steak cook with the oil we made, it is delicious and we so stone after we eated. We have a great night sleep.

Anyone know how to use CO2 for indoor or knowing some kind of info how to set it up? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom