I would like your Help tell me when it is time to cut it down

You can grab some lady bugs...those suckers will eat up tons of those spider mites in no time. For about 11 bucks you can get like 500 lady bugs. Spider mites birth every 3 days. you need to attack them and be consistent for a couple weeks before you can relax.

Cgs

ok sorry i missed last Fridays pics so here is this Fridays pics

plant doing good, i am still fighting dying leafs

420_buud2.jpg
420_budd_1.jpg
420_budd.jpg
budd_4204.jpg

i did spray them with water and little dish soap to help fight spider mites only using liquid ferts now 7 drops per 1 liter soon stopping that

any one guess how much time i got left from my last pick

i cut a budd to hang and test

i only have a 10x loop its hard to tell when i look it looks shinny? thats this best i can do i cant get a bigger loop..

this is like week 8 of budding

ok wow i just cut a sample off my plant and i dried it in the microwave.. i got a great buzz i mean my head just zoned out after i smoked i forgot that i was even doing this test in the first place.. in my exp i would say this buzz is up there right up there with the best... not like my first butt sure like my last time.....

i am so happy this plant did not die. it had many times to die but i showed it lots of love and tried to save it vs letting it die ... so as my first grow this is working out just fine .. i would say to anyone that is wanting to start growing to read up and get money behind you to help when problems arise. i am just happy it is going to get me high at first i thought it would be cap.. but now i am shit faced and starting to feel great about spending all the money i did on this plant... if it comes out in the end to be a winner it will all be worth it

i mean this plant looks like it will produce min 1 ounce for a little box in the the closet grow,,, priceless

so thanks for all your help along the way it looks like this is my last couple of weeks growing :(
i will post more pics on Friday to see how she looks and i will post more pics after the grow and during the drying process

i got it as a clone and he called it ice... thats all i know about it

really thats good news... good to know.. ill try and get a great shot tomorrow for you to get better idea

like i said before
this is my plant
she is called ice i got it as a clone
she is 8 weeks into budding
i have smoked her and she gave me a great high
im not sure when i should cut her down
miwa says its time to cut her down... should i do it or should i wait a bit longer

i just want the best... well the best that i can get from her. i just want to cut when she is ripe..

plus because i use the microwave to quick dry it i am not sure then if it is really ready

let me know what you guys think after the new pics..
thanks you all for your help i just wanted the best, and you guys are helping me out big time...

i really want to test her out in my bong to really know how she taste but i would have to not use the microwave to get the real taste.. doing it in the microwave makes it taste like grass some what... i mean it does smell like weed before i put it in ..lol

thanks all let me know

Ice is a skunk x white widow cross and yours looks like sativa dom. Avg. time on this plant is 8 weeks but i would give her another week. As 12 said i would cut back the light cycle to ripen those trics. 9/15 would be good and do a good flush. Since you don't ph test get some iodized water and start a flush.

Flipper

so my light should be on for 9 hrs off for 15 hrs ? is that what you mean?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom