If hand watering do you mix it daily or less often?

The123321

I am doing auto plants in 3 gallon pots with dr earth dry time release fertilizer and watering with tap water with calmag with silicon. I am hand watering until it is ready to have the autopots water it. I had been mixing it every day with like 1/8 gallon of water to every pot then I decided to mix 1 gallon of it then use that for a few days to water the 2 plants. I tested the ph when I mixed it. Would you mix it daily or mix it then use that water for a few days? If you do that would you test the ph every day? Does the ph go up or down while sitting in the watering pot? If it does then how does that work with people that use reservoir on there?

Thanks. Do you test the ph the next day? How long after you mix it do you test the ph of the water? I mixed a few days worth of watering mix of tap water with calmag with silicon then I tested the ph and got it to 6.2 then I tested the ph of the leftover water today and it was 6.7. Is that normal or did I maybe not test it right yesterday? How long do you wait after you mix the nutrients in water do you test the ph? I only waited like 1 minute after I mixed it. If the ph normally goes up like that how does that work with nutrients mixed in water that you have in a reservoir for a few days on there?

I watered 4 plants. 3 days I use just water with 6.4 ph after 3 days I give mix nutrients GH flora in 1 gallon it's enough for 4 plants . You can keep your the solution in bottle and shake solution before using.

I make 8 gallons that lasts 5-6 days no problem. Just don't leave it in a hot well lit environment. Heat and light can let critters and stuff grow in the fluid.

I've tested the PH 6 days later no big difference.

Thanks. How long after you mix the nutrients in the water do you ph test the nutrient water? I tested it like 1 minute after I mixed it. There is a little silicon in it. I read that silicon takes a little while to mix in the water. Do you think that is why the ph went up .5 in 1 day on there?

I test as soon as it's mixed and before use. Very seldom does it need adjusted again. Shoot at 6.3 - 6.5 and the lowest I've seen it 4 days later was 6.1.

I got 2x 15 litre liquid eskies. One for water, one mixed with flowering nutrients. I mix up 10 litres of nutes at a time, which lasts 3 waterings and maybe a week or two. I typically only hand water every 2-3 days, alternating between plain water and nutes. Not sure if the PH changes in the mixed nutes though, I never tested it.

Back
Top Bottom