IL info

valerie

Any information about medical marijuana in IL mature married couple would like to relocate to Southern IL from Southern IN believe we both have conditions which qualify but we dont know any doctors or exactly what to do. Is it just as simple to move there? any info anyone could give us would be helpful

It isn't well defined as of yet.

Lot's of interpretations and regulations yet to be written.

Basically, there is a list of underlying conditions. You must be recommended MMJ by the physician who is treating you for the underlying condition. It is unclear whether or not growing at home will be allowed - likely not.

A card gains you the right to go to a dispensary in Illinois - where you will be able to purchase sealed jars which have been tested for potency, pesticides, and etc.

Here is the official bill:

Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for HB0001

And here is an interpretation of how the bill is going to end up and it's current status:

Illinois Medical Marijuana Bill Clears Senate Committee Vote

Hi, I live in Il. also now. I came here from Az. where I am a registered card holder. I've in the past, had to travel to Mich. from s. central Il. GOD and a lot of help from the good folks here helped me raise my own needs worth this year.
I know I'm still outside the law, and I'm much too old to want any more trouble in my life.
My doctor, which by the way you will have to have an established relationship with one before you can even be considered for a license here. Not to mention the large number of restrictions. My advise is if you're in s. In. you need to leave right away! (just kidding, my daughter & grand kids live outside of Evensville, In.) lol Michigan is where I would go if you're moving just for the access. Or for that matter, Colorado or Washington st. It's legal for EVERYBODY over 21. Very Cool of them. I hope all the world wakes up to the truth behind this wonderful plant.

Back
Top Bottom