Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

lol yeah it is some bomb nugs i got pics of some nugs someehere and . and grow 4 will be coming after the sativa is done flower so anoter month or so

Well thought i would add some pics i think this is the last day before i harvest the good plant and flower the sativa for a lil bit longer.. well here they are

First off we have the room i wanted to show how big they are . they are damn big the sativa is huge

MVC-029F1.JPG

Next we have the sativa she seems to be doing better alot healthyer but the main cola is still a lil damaged from before. Hope fully she will get even better once she gets the whole grow room

MVC-031F_4185921.JPG

The finally the one the only .. the sexy lady. shes ready has bee floweri forever and a good majority of the pistils have changed.

gdsfsdf2.JPG

gdsfsdf11.JPG

MVC-016F1.JPG

hope u guys enjoy:bong:

i love the way they look too

here u go guys ill do another update.. i will be harvestin on wed.. I am tryin something out that Ndw4m showed me .. that the last two days let it sit in the dark and harvest after the two days he read that can affect the thc percent by 3% so iwas like fuck it ill try . Then i moved the stativa so i could have all the light
Well there she is about to get chopped down in her last two days of life

werwerwe71.JPG

Then here is the monster if she wasnt tied off and the light was there i would say it is 6 foot... and that is from floweirn at 10 inches.(sorry for the glare i just cant get good shots wiht the light off and i wanted u too see how big it really was.

MVC-036F_6243511.JPG

werwerwe81.JPG

MVC-038F_6820491.JPG

that last pic is of one of the main colas. they both are huge i know they are that fat but they are a good foot long plus. Hope u enjoy

man there is alot of tyin goin on there, but still looks good man. . . keep it up

well it was tied and all buched together when the other plant was in there so when i moved it i had to do alot of tied to get braches in the right spot and get things straight.. it had been tied off for like a month or 2 fuckin so i got use to that way so i had to train it again

post pix of harvest please. . . i cant wait to see them

Thanx!!! considering i cant smoke. . . its the best thing i got right now

yeah anytime guys lets blaze .. well i harvest that one plant wed and has been dryin for like 5 days now.. Um the sativa is look good. i will be takin pics of the lady today when the light comes on .. and if any of u didnt see my harvest pics and ill put some in here or a link to the haverst thread

Back
Top Bottom