Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

well if anyone want an update;.. im still flowerin the sativa finally startin to fill out and pisitsl changin color and the other plant has been dryin for 2 weeks i will probally let it cure for 2 more before i smoke it

And if anyone wants pics of the sativa i will put some up in a few

i want pics!!! :)

lol, i think i might take pics of my plants too since my study partner fell through. . . . you convinced me blac :)

Peace
-Brett

aweseome Brett cant wait to see pics .. sorry for the quality of my pics but i still got this old 1.3 mp camera i am tryin to get a new one shortly so bare with me .. just took random shots of the sativa.. and for all of u who didnt know my harvest from the other plant was 34.2 grams .. well its pic time hope u enjoy ..

MVC-045F_3132901.JPG

MVC-044F_5557381.JPG

MVC-042F1.JPG

Just want to show this pic to show how big she is. if she wasnt tied off close to 6 foot. she is as tall as the surfboard and those are 5'11.

MVC-028F1.JPG

MVC-011F_226351.JPG

MVC-009F_5484911.JPG

Well there is the pic whorein for the day .. hope u guys like and once again sorry for the shitty quality of the pics i try to get the best shots i can.. and i will be flowerin her probally like 2 weeks

LOOKIN GREAT BRO, i love the color of the bud on this plant

MVC-028F1.JPG

Thats gonna be some great smoke bro. Keep it up!!

Peace
-Brett

thanks bro. did u ever see the harvest pics of the other plant if not u should the other stuff looks better than this stuff dunno we will see one day when they are both dry and ill smoke each and see which is stronger

are they in this thread? or in a harvest thread?

OH YEAH, now i remember those. . . they are HUGE!!! they do look wonderous. . . i would be stoked if mine turned out that good. . . probibly not though, first grow and all. . . grats on that dude!!

Peace
-Brett

thanks man.. my first grow was a male .. so shit it takes a few times.. and i will have more pics to come of the lady and more pics when harvest comes:Rasta:

Nice work blac... gonna be some good smokin

LOl thanks bro every thing came out nice I got a lil over 80 grams of two plants i was very happy . i figured all problems out and almost smoked it all now lol.. and yeah i wish Mv was still around he was great help and had great pics.

Yeah i was here when he started to leave . he was a nice guy if u want harvest pics i give u the link. acutally give me two seconds and ill throw them in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom