I'm into flowering so i have a question

No...they are using the leaves still for photosynthesis...As leaves start to yellow off, you can remove them, but removal of vibrant green leaves will hurt your plants. on my 4 white dwarfs, I have only removed the lowest set of leaves on each plant, they were pretty much all yellow...check out my journal and you will see that they are doing great.

AF straind need all the good green leaves they can get...they are the powerhouse of bud production.

takeing off green leaves will not hurt your plant that is false. think of it like this. if you have 8 huge fans sticking off of your cola then everything underneath is not getting the same quality of light. now is it not worth it to sacrafice one leave for a whole other grow shoot or even a nice little nug that deserves the light just as much as the main. yes uv light penetrates so if your useing an hid then it will still get light but not as much. i trim on the inside and make sure everything gets good light but if a fan isnt covering ne thing leave it ( ahah get it).

Back
Top Bottom