I'm pleased to join the 420 community

Tiger Balm

:thanks:
Thank you all for creating and sustaining this vital community. I have been carefully reading threads, grow diaries, and tutorials in preparation for my first grow.
I am about to lose my health insurance (laid off, and COBRA is about to run out) and am thinking about using cannabis to treat insomnia and depression. Indica at night and sativa by day should work out well.
I have a DIY grow room that I am still completing, and will start a grow diary to show you all.

Hey Tiger!
:welcome: bro

enjoy your stay here, and we cant wait to get a look @ your grow journal

Thank you very much for your kind welcome.
I just put some seeds to soak - they have been sitting around in the cupboard with no care for their viability, so we shall see if they sprout. I have never given a thought to the seeds in a baggie before. Thought I'd try these out before sending away for expensive stuff.

Thank you very much for your kind welcome.
I just put some seeds to soak - they have been sitting around in the cupboard with no care for their viability, so we shall see if they sprout. I have never given a thought to the seeds in a baggie before. Thought I'd try these out before sending away for expensive stuff.

You have obviously already been looking the site over, so you may be getting an idea about how much info is available to you here. Not to mention everybody that is willing to help with whatever comes your way. Read on my friend......:yummy:

:welcome: Tiger Balm Hello from The Cape, And Hello from all over the globe! Glad you have joined 420. So you are thinking about a garden of Variety. The more you read and perpare the better you will be through out your grow. Spend your time getting to know all the Growers and their styles for future research. ALL that is known about growing Cannabis and all the strains you may be deciding on can be found in the Growroom Forums. Best of luck in your upcoming venture. We will be looking to see and hear more. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom