Joining a Growing Community, Hell Yes!

Greetings everyone! Been awhile since I was part of a growing community. I had to take a step down because of health reasons but I'm back now and im looking for a fresh new start and beginning.
Reading the threads on 420 magazine really got me interested in joining this forum because of all it has to offer and the wide range of experience that covers everything growing has to offer! Im hoping my time spent here will improve my growing skills and maybe there is a chance that I will be able to contribute and share in my experiences as well.
Cheers everyone!!!!

Greetings everyone! Been awhile since I was part of a growing community. I had to take a step down because of health reasons but I'm back now and im looking for a fresh new start and beginning.
Reading the threads on 420 magazine really got me interested in joining this forum because of all it has to offer and the wide range of experience that covers everything growing has to offer! Im hoping my time spent here will improve my growing skills and maybe there is a chance that I will be able to contribute and share in my experiences as well.
Cheers everyone!!!!
Welcome my friend happy growing.

Welcome my friend. I look forward to talking with you and following you during one of your grows as you can follow mine, I have a couple going on now. Anyhow, it's awesome that you decided to be a part of our community, :welcome: :party::passitleft: welcome!!

Welcome to 420! :hookah:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom