Indica and Sativa

William Holden

So im browsing some seed sites, and the two strains im familar with (from people discussing on here), White Widow and Northern Lights are as follows:
White Widow: 75% Sativa - 25% Indica
Northern Lights: 100% Indica.

Can someone tell me what these terms mean? I know both strains are good, but one is 3/4ths Sativa, whereas the other is 100% Indica. Is one better than the other?

I searched and havent found anything, does anyone know? Well I know someone must know, but ehh, oh well, back to my shitty shwag ass shit shit.

Alright, thanks! Thats exactly what I needed to know, now to decide how I want to feel when buying seeds. I've only smoked Indica, seeing as I sometimes feel drunk(ish) when high, and lazy.

Indica tends to grow short and dense while sativa grows tall and thin.
I also know some of the best srains are indica.

Why thanks, again. I'm really looking forward to growing next year, im already saving my seeds, but I plan on just throwing those in the ground and not really caring about them, but I plan on buying some aswell. I wish I could find a site that could give me like, half and half on Indica and Sativa seeds for the price of a normal pack of either.

indica - cerebral high - you are more dazed out, confused or alert (depending on the strains) and can become paranoid...
sativa - physical high - depending on how your body reacts you'll either be wanting to do lotsa stuff or completly stuck on your sofa and your body will be all heavy

don't pay 2 much attention to the sativa indica ratio or anything for that matter. as i did 2 before realizing that they don't matter. i've had ak-47 which is a 60 sativa/40indica and it kicked my ass and glued my to the couch. on the other hand trainwreck which is a 80% sativa also knocked my ass out(in a good way :D ) and i just got some Soma A+ which is 80% indica and yes it gives an incredible body high like a potent indica but i can't sleep on it no matter how hard i try. just try what strains u want and determine what highs u like the best.

Thats the thing, there is only shitty weed in this small hick town, seriously. I'm going to ask around, and try to get ahold of some better stuff. Maybe make some trips to Louisville, Cincinatti or Indianapolis to try to get some better stuff (if someone from these forums are from there, im not going to go and randomly ask people for weed).

Thats why I wanted to grow some, and then this town could have some quality, and I could have some money and good buds to keep me busy.

if you have to pick one or the other, indica is the only way to go. especially if you want to grow. but the best is getting some northern lights crossed with a good sativa, like skunk #5 or WW. as for the myth about indicas being bushy. my friend had a 12 foot tall pure indica plant. its all in how you grow it.

ez409 said:
don't pay 2 much attention to the sativa indica ratio or anything for that matter. as i did 2 before realizing that they don't matter. i've had ak-47 which is a 60 sativa/40indica and it kicked my ass and glued my to the couch. on the other hand trainwreck which is a 80% sativa also knocked my ass out(in a good way :D ) and i just got some Soma A+ which is 80% indica and yes it gives an incredible body high like a potent indica but i can't sleep on it no matter how hard i try. just try what strains u want and determine what highs u like the best.

trainwreck isnt 80% sativa, i dont know what cross bread TR you get. but the real TR is 90% indica bro. get it right.

|-|AS|-| said:
Indica tends to grow short and dense while sativs grows tall and thin.
I also know some of the best srains are indica.
i dunno... ill take a sativa (unless it's shit) over an indica any day...

Well, i'll have to find something thats a little more "balanced", if there is. Sometimes I want to smoke and just relax, but I can see where i'd like to get a really energetic high also. I'll get something, I still have untill Spring.

j842p said:
ill take a sativa (unless it's shit) over an indica any day
Word.

If u r thinkin about growin, it's a full time job.
U can't just throw seeds in some dirt and come back 3 months later to a plant ready to harvest.
Just so ya know.

Indica - short bushy plant - makes you wanna sleep heh
Sativa - tall narrow plant - makes you wanna do stuff heh

get a nice 50/50 mix. It's all good.
For noobies get a Northern Lights strain, it is like readin "Weed for Dummies".
Easy to grow than most.

I know that, i've read sooo much stuff on growing. I was looking at maybe getting Northern Lights anyways, i've heard good things on the actuall weed.

Does it grow good in my area? (Midwest)

Back
Top Bottom