Indica and Sativa

Weed will grow anywhere dude as long as i gets what it needs, outside - good sun light and a good soil and your care like if it was your 2 days old child ;)

Northern Lights are plants that become around 57'' tall, take 7 to 9 weeks to flower. If you grow them outside, the harversting month is somewhere between September and October. You can get up to 14oz per plant if you do a good job. It also has a 15% to 20% THC (remember tho, outdoor growing, more flaws, that can get lower and so can the yield...) And Northern Lights is not a beginner type strain, more for the intermediate grower. Hope this helps, later

Then what exactly would you recomemend for a beginner, outdoor grower to grow? I want to grow something that is better than the shwag here in town, some good quality stuff. The yield isnt too important, I mean, sure i'd like to have a lot, but no matter what i'll have a lot anyways.

i miss the days when strands like northern lights , alaskan thunder , and maui wowie were easily accesible to me- i can still get great herb but nothing like before-however-i have come across a recipie for making the most potent herb known to man-THAI STICK and as soon as i can afford it im gonna go for it- this stuff is so potent its been known to sell for $30 a joint- stuff that you hit once MAYYYBE twice and literally WANT to put it down.

I just smoked the last of my weed, I sold about a joint worth, last night for $7 (Even though I can buy a joint for $5, I told him to name a price and he said $7, so whatever) and I finished my bag with a big joint. Needless to say, it was great. Well, im still really high, but I finally can roll pretty good.

Off topic, yes I know. I'm going to start asking this kid I smoked with at a party if he knows where I can get hooked up with some good stuff, he told me to just ask him to smoke whenever, and he'd hook me up.

"Real" Outdoor easy growers:
Durbun Poison
_durbanpoison.jpg

Early Mist
_earlymisty.jpg

Early Special
_earlyspecial.jpg

Master Kush
_masterkush.jpg

You also go a couple indoor ones that can be grown outdoors, to high to write, a little later.

i think durban has been the easiest for me to grow, but i had no problem with the NOLIGHTS i grew. i kinda have a green hand though, not just a greenthumb. ive heard nolights can be tempermental, if you dont treat it right. but bottom line, give it plenty of water, good soil, good light, and talk to them, and smoke with them. they are living too. lol.

best of luck in your growing adventures, its fun. get a dif feel for the high after you have smoked your own plants.

I'm liking the Afghan, however the Master Kush yields more but the THC levels isnt as good. But hell, i'll be getting roughly around 14 oz's from a plant of Afghan, plus it gets you higher and its cheaper, so I think i'll go with that.

I'm not sure if its Indica or Sativa, i've never smoked any Sativa plants, just the shitty Indica schwag around here.

Back
Top Bottom