Indoor 250W Sativa Organic Grow

Hashpipe

Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil, I'm having my first experience growing and I was having problems with the time the plants were taking to grow: they are very small for considering the ages. (this is my journal, if you'd like to help haha 250w Indoor Organic Grow - Beginner)

I was intending to harvest them in June, what will not happen. Because of that, a friend of mine, who has more experience growing than me, gave me one of his plants and will probably give me the other one. Both are starting the flowering period and have all the growth documented at this journal made by my friend: 250w SCROG - Soil-Perlite-Coir Mix - Organic Grow

Let me introduce my setup and all about my grow:

SETUP
-My grow is a metal cabinet that I adjusted. It's dimensions are 1mx0,5m and it's 1,6m tall.
-280 cubic meter/hour fan, that pulls the air from the 125mm cooltube, to outside the room.
-HPS 250w for the flowering
-Soil: 30%perlite, 30% coco fiber and 40% organic fertilized soil.

ABOUT THE PLANT

-It, firstly, was starting to flower on my friend's grow, but, as he got some imported seeds to grow, he took my plant off the grow and let it at his bedroom, wich made the plant start flowering. After some time I got the plant with him and put it on my grow, it's been there since saturday and i didn't notice any difference yet.

-I always water the plants with water that have ph near to 6,5

-If has shown some pre flowers when it was on my friend's grow

-The humidity inside the grow is around 65% and the temperature is around 77ºF

-I intend to use scrog when I got time to make one and put it on the grow

FLOWERING NUTRIENTS
-Bio thrive (GH)
-Big Bud
-Bud Ignator
-B52

IMG_25719.jpg
IMG_257010.jpg
IMG_256910.jpg
IMG_25689.jpg
IMG_25678.jpg
IMG_256610.jpg

how is she doing? im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom