Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

GG #4 is still looking like is under duress but the other three are looking fantastic. Day 14 seedlings...

Attachments

• Day 14 Seedlings.jpg
    Day 14 Seedlings.jpg
    873.8 KB · Views: 77
Day 18 for the GSC #1 &2, GG #4 as well. Northern Lights is on day 16. Gorilla Glue is still trying to grow but she is definitely stunted from the hot soil, everybody else i believe has made a full recovery and on the road to producing hopefully some nice righteous buds!

Attachments

• GG #4.jpg
    GG #4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • GSC #1.jpg
    GSC #1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • GSC #2.jpg
    GSC #2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • Northern Lights.jpg
    Northern Lights.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
They've turned around nicely. Hopefully the Glue kicks it up a notch for you. Nice job Farth!
Thanks MrSauga, hoping for the best, other three look healthy for this week. GG is still growing but the leaves are dwarfed coming out, only time will tell... :oops:

Girls turned 3 weeks old today! I'm stoked and everything seems to be doing really good! Girl Scout Cookies #1 seems to be off to a slow start compared to GSC #2? Northern Lights is hardy as hell and just in another world eating everything and the kitchen sink, It's pretty bone dry every morning for the NL. Gorilla Glue is making a come back! The leaves that had nutrient burn and yellowing completely went away but she still looks like a runt for now?

Attachments

• 1601069787961.jpg
    1601069787961.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 71
I usually don't get too personal with pages like these but wanted to chat a little more about the reasoning I have behind starting to grow again after almost 35 years. I am a Veteran of the United States Navy and Desert Storm Veteran. After decades of suffering PTSD back and joint pain myself and seeing many others cycle through the VA. My circumstances at the time made perfect sense that now is the time to start growing your own stash instead of paying 500 per week on medicine. I cant ever say life has been fair for sure I have had my share of ups and down in life and always try to make the best of things. When this year started me and my wife were presented with the loss of our youngest Son who was 19 years old and leaving for boot camp in 2 months from the date he died on January 3rd 2020. My son wanted to follow in my footsteps and serve our Nation, he unfortunately never made it. For almost 3 months I met with the VA not because they were concerned about my well being but because the cost for them to keep my well being was somehow irritating someone within the confines of the VA. I have smoked more weed I think in my life the last 7 months I honestly don't know if I can make it without my medicine. You all have been so kind and so informational about every single thing I have needed help with and I do not take that lightly. I just wanted you fellas & ladies to know that I appreciate it and this grow just means so much to me and my wife. We both are grateful for today and pray for a better tomorrow! I am praying my son can help me through all of this and in time the healing can start.

So thank you, each of you for reaching out and helping me along the way, I am all over the place and I can find a little peace and instruction here. Please forgive me as most days I am not in my right mind when I post things just might not make sense!

Losing a child has to be one of the toughest things to get through. My sympathies on your loss.

:circle-of-love:

Day 25 growth continues on an upward trend after the initial hot soil fiasco. Moved the TSW2000 Mars Hydro light up 6 inches (20" Inches Total) and turned it to 75% brightness, we will see the effects tomorrow morning. Got a new 20w pump and waiting on my tea labs bubbler to come in so we can make some weekly teas for the girls.
Other than that will be in the market for a light that covers 4x4 flowering unlike my current TSW2000 which only covers 3x3 flowering footprint.
Also folded a few fan leaves to uncover some potential bud sites. All 4 plants are completely laid over (Light LST) in their respective pots. Hopefully we can create a nice even canopy with 3 different strains? Time will tell...

Attachments

• 9-29-20 Day 25.jpg
    9-29-20 Day 25.jpg
    868.2 KB · Views: 70
Nice update Far! They are looking great right now, and good call on slowly bringing the intensity up. Too much too fast and the plants may get stunted.
Thank you Mr Sauga!
Pretty simple regiment of Organic nutes 2 times a week and a compost tea once a week. GSC #2 did get a few leaves pulled today so other sites can get some light but other than that just gonna go with a straight grow with very little LST this time around.
Next batch gonna try to mix it up a little!
Oh and I splurged and picked up a humidifier for the room with a drain pump built in!

Oh and I splurged and picked up a humidifier for the room with a drain pump built in!
I have an auto drain 70 pint unit that I love. My hose wouldn't reach to a drain so I drilled a small hole at the top of a 5gal bucket and squeezed the hose through. I empty it every few days so the system is semi automatic. ;)

I have an auto drain 70 pint unit that I love. My hose wouldn't reach to a drain so I drilled a small hole at the top of a 5gal bucket and squeezed the hose through. I empty it every few days so the system is semi automatic. ;)
Very nice, I also got a 70 pint with vertical horizontal pump and just drilled a window in my AC plate that goes outside and so far is working like a charm. I honestly hated emptying it out every damn day, lol

In the span of 10 hours (Day 29) since I last checked on the girls the Northern Lights started to show pistils! I planted the Northern Lights Auto 3 days after all the others and it started super slow to begin with then just took off after week 2 and takes everything thrown at her! Lets see what we can get this sweet girl to produce!

Attachments

• 120655905_2987223211505492_2447865448932892848_n (1).jpg
    120655905_2987223211505492_2447865448932892848_n (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom