IMG-0610.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-0612.jpg
    IMG-0612.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG-0614.jpg
    IMG-0614.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
With most of your spots being so low on the plant and nothing higher up either they were burned while young from a heavy feed. Or those leafs are coming into contact with your nutrient solution/soil during your watering.
Keep an eye on your leaves to see if it continues.

With most of your spots being so low on the plant and nothing higher up either they were burned while young from a heavy feed. Or those leafs are coming into contact with your nutrient solution/soil during your watering.
Keep an eye on your leaves to see if it continues.
i think it has continued but since i flushed it yesterday and put 1/4 of what the General Hydroponics says per gallon we will have to see this week and i plucked some bad leaves off too and yeah i did give them a heavy feed before on accident because i was reading something thinking to damn much lol! and i flushed them that time and then i did it again like a week ago or 2 and i just had to flush them again i promise im not listening to nobodys thread anymore i know what to do foreal i just think to much but when stuff happens i still need confirmation regardless! thank you man!!

Every garden and plant is different, mine will eat differently then yours. Most feed charts are determined in a lab under “perfect” conditions all the time. A common hobby grower will never replicate that garden or really need to. That’s why we cut them down by 25-50% and then we can read the ppms/leaves to see what the plants tell us they want.

Hi, jumping in late without having read from beginning but want another GSC to follow. I'm expecting to begin harvesting one about 12/10/2020. Very little nutes but she's doing great. My next GSC from seed won't get outside sunlight due to time of year so I'll need to adjust my grow so I'll follow for tips. Thanks in advance.

Hi, jumping in late without having read from beginning but want another GSC to follow. I'm expecting to begin harvesting one about 12/10/2020. Very little nutes but she's doing great. My next GSC from seed won't get outside sunlight due to time of year so I'll need to adjust my grow so I'll follow for tips. Thanks in advance.
i will be posting updates here if you would like to PM me and i can help you out or post here i got you but i also get tips from a few friends i met on here!

Back
Top Bottom