Jinxed

strain, Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush
hybrid, indica dominant
veg, seedling
since, nov 19 17
indoor
light 2 1000watt hps air cooled covering 4x8 area
sprouted in root riot plugs in a humidtiy dome
soil, happy frog soil conditioner 2 part, course perlite 2 parts, worm castings 1 part, north country organics pro grow 5-3-4, happy frog, coast of maine sprout island blend 1 quart in center of pot at the top for a soft transition to the rest of the soil
container, 10 gallon root pouch
water, well the ph is about 6.5
temps are around 75-80 during the day and drop to 65-70 at night
RH is not monitored
PH of soil is not monitored
watering is as needed I.E. soil starts to dry out will change once the plants establish
teas will be added when they establish
nov_19.jpg

they are starting to take off the sad one is smiling now but looks to be a shorty, i am going to try and get some feminized seeds. i am going to use 50 ppm silver collide solution. no added nutrients yet just watered them when they feel dry. i have watered them 3 times now twice in the beginning was a light watering around the the seedlings to try and avoid anaerobic activity. the third was around 3 gallons and the next one i will start with 5 gallon watering to flush the soil of salt build ups which looks like sometime in the next few days. sorry about the lighting i need to throw in a cfl for lighting to improve for when i take the pictures.
61126.jpg
51289.jpg
41618.jpg
32083.jpg
22589.jpg
sad_plant.jpg
silver_collide.jpg
spray_bottle.jpg

sorry for long time between posts ended up in the er then icu a couple of times with some issues. which lead to under watering and drop in temps which seem to have stunted my plants. but i managed to feminize 2 plants which grew sacks and made some pollen so i have 4 seeded plants which made me happy. when the hairs started showing i sprayed em with the silver collide twice a day until it start developing sacks then stopped. then i had light fan circulating air over the plants and when the sacks opened i tapped the plants once a day letting the pollen float in the currents of air. only 1 of the plants is not showing the dark green reddish colors on the calyxes and sugar leaves. as soon as the seeds are done n dried for a week i am going to be planting them but this time i was thinking of starting a few seeds from each plant to see what they grow into hopefully this time i wont have laspe in care from medical issues.
the last is a one without the hps bleeding out colors

Heey nice stuff you have growing there:) i also have a fue of these blackberrykush auto's and 2 of them seam to have leaves like the one you say is sad, do you have any ideas what it was or still is??
Even tho they have these leaves they still seam to be growing rather fast and strong,they just dont look healthy.. and there now getting there first signs of bud witch looks fine, would be nice to hear from you, thanks!
f0efade72a727f0bbe69f912d9882dd6.jpg
b805d39233c8c0a6f8112e94a895dace.jpg

looks like a nut deficiency in yours. mine was started looking sad because the seed shell did not want to come off when it sprouted. with mine the pro grow is an organic fertilizer which is hard to burn with as long as its composted well. i think i went a little strong hence why i never save a deficiency.

got about 500-750 good seeds off each plant. i plan on giving away a lot of them to friends to grow this summer while they wait for there fall crop harvest. i am doing an extraction on the left over plant materials.

ty sorry been so long getting back into growing again indoors this year looking at grabbing a marshydro light to try out like the: MARS HYDRO TSW 2000W Led Grow Light. btw i found out i love bbk for relaxation anxiety ptsd fixer.

Back
Top Bottom