Indoor Mazar

Hey whats up guys. Just got my hands on some mazar my caregiver/friend grew. I'm really impressed with this strain. When i first seen these buds they looked like they were on fire lol. Beautiful brite orange and golden hairs just covered in a thick layer of trichomes. The only flaw i seen was the buds could have been a little tighter. But the smell and taste on these buds are just incredible. Really fresh dank flavor like right off the plant and a hint of citrus. The buzz was very strong body high. I got myself stuck a few times lol Overall i give it a 9.5

HPIM0863.JPG

08720873.JPG

08660869.JPG

08640871.JPG

08610870.JPG

yeah my friend who grew these has had alot of experience with this strain. he been growing it for awhile now and finally got it down lol. the next batch is gonna be maz haze. its hard to believe but the new shit looks 10 times better then these.

what are you talking about woodsman. your stuff looks great. i see tons of trichs on there lol. looks like you did a really good job. and these nugs are beyond delicious. the taste just lingers in your mouth long after your done smoking. amazing strain to say the least.

Tht could be the problem right there cuz my friend is using two 600w. Two mh for veg and two hps for flower. Not sure what nutes he used but if you wanna know il ask him for ya.

Well that's about 12 times as much light. Mine just do not have the density in trichs as your friends and trichs = potency.

Back
Top Bottom