Mazar & Sour D

Hey whats up everyone. Havent been on in awhile since my laptop took a crap. But im back and I brought some goodies :grinjoint:. First up is some mazar I been working on. Full on indica buzz. Very sweet aroma and flavored nugs. Taste great no matter how you smoke it. Just dont try and smoke a bunch during the day or youll be dragging the rest of the day.

27702773.JPG

27692772.JPG

Next is some sd I grabbed in philly over the weekend. $45/8th. Its not bad. Really stinky diesel smell. But the taste was pretty mild from some of the other diesels ive had. Great buzz tho. Check it out.

27452747.JPG

27432746.JPG

Some really crisp shots there... good job!
I keep reading comments and such about the Sour D, I have never smoked it to be sure. I have some stealthy SD girls, I can't say much for their smell so far, I seem to be able to smell a faint diesel scent, I am guessing that is the norm for this plant... DUH... LOL
Can you tell me, in the out of doors, is this strain a late bloomer and, maybe like some others... does she tend to get her full scent later in flower?
I would like to think that all the rap songs about this strain are even half true. Then again, like my bro always says... what the hell of bunch of wannabe gangster rappers know about good home grown... (that always makes me laugh) no insults intended to any wannabe gangster rappers who might take offence... take a hit instead!

Some really crisp shots there... good job!
I keep reading comments and such about the Sour D, I have never smoked it to be sure. I have some stealthy SD girls, I can't say much for their smell so far, I seem to be able to smell a faint diesel scent, I am guessing that is the norm for this plant... DUH... LOL
Can you tell me, in the out of doors, is this strain a late bloomer and, maybe like some others... does she tend to get her full scent later in flower?
I would like to think that all the rap songs about this strain are even half true. Then again, like my bro always says... what the hell of bunch of wannabe gangster rappers know about good home grown... (that always makes me laugh) no insults intended to any wannabe gangster rappers who might take offence... take a hit instead!

Thanks for the props captainn :grinjoint: One strain I highly recommend if you can get your hands on some. As for growing it, I never had the pleasure of growing sour diesel, so i cant really give you an accurate answer. But I am growing red diesel and I can tell you it freakin stinks something fierce and grew to medium height. Completely overpowers my other strains in the room. The smell came on right away in flower and increases to where you just bump that sucker and she stinks up the room lol Hey you have any pics of your girlss?

Back
Top Bottom