Super Sour Diesel

Sorry to hear about your troubles bro. Im sure you will pull thru it. I gotta say tho, those plants are f'in beautiful man! Really nice work. Wish we could trade a few cuts lol cuz the AD is stunning. :thumb::goodjob:

Thanks junglekid, my friend said it looks like a Botanical Garden. I understand why your screen name is junglekid (I think).

Wingman I posted on yer busted thread, how are you able to grow? Very nice plants BTW!!!

:thanks: for your kind words and solid support, you are a true friend! Growing huh, this is a funny story PM me. I was given permission by the State Dept of Corrections and thought about a grow journal called "MMJ, Live from the Dept of Corrections"
Crazy huh.

Thanks junglekid, my friend said it looks like a Botanical Garden. I understand why your screen name is junglekid (I think).

:thanks: for your kind words and solid support, you are a true friend! Growing huh, this is a funny story PM me. I was given permission by the State Dept of Corrections and thought about a grow journal called "MMJ, Live from the Dept of Corrections"
Crazy huh.

thats strange,
but good for you, lol
I`ll PM

cool bro! I threw this one in 12/12 the other day

d_clone.jpg

nyd.jpg

nycd.jpg

here it is (NYCD) at 34 dayz

nycd104.jpg

The one on the left is a few weeks behind, same strain

nycd103.jpg

nycd102.jpg

nycd101.jpg

nycd100.jpg

Wow, Diesel Farmer that NYCD looks fantastic!! I am impressed with those beauties and am looking to grow a crop of Chemdog, NYCD, Alpha, or a similar high yielding strain with that kick ass high. Can you recommend anything that is your favorite?

Wow, Diesel Farmer that NYCD looks fantastic!! I am impressed with those beauties and am looking to grow a crop of Chemdog, NYCD, Alpha, or a similar high yielding strain with that kick ass high. Can you recommend anything that is your favorite?

I will tell you this, NYC diesel is the best smoke I`ve ever had personally, and all my close friends, who have all been smokin for 30 plus years say its the best weed they have ever smoked!! I got 2 clones over a year ago and have been cloning and recloning those 2 originals, I`m on my 7th or so generation clones, I recomend highly, I take em when I first see amber for a great up high, super frosty buds and a high that lasts 2 or so hours with few hits, just cant say enough especially if you are a diesel fan!!!

I forgot to say that you should grow a mother from seed and try to keep her if you can, as the generations are getting older the potency is getting a little weaker so hang on to an original mom as long as you can and just keep taking clones from her, the first three gens are great but I would try to keep an original mother, peace brother!

i just got a real natural medicated feeling..

I get that feeling every time, I light a bowl or a joint up. if I didn't, I would quit.
That is why I choose to grown my own, fuck buying it...!
Only get a few things in life now that I really enjoy, growing is 1 of them :thumb: and pussy is number 2 on the list :yahoo:
getting older now 87 it was number 1, until my 86 birthday... :rollit:

Wingman580 :peace:

diesel farmer :welldone:

I get that feeling every time, I light a bowl or a joint up. if I didn't, I would quit.
Only get a few things in life now that I really enjoy, growing is 1 of them :thumb: and pussy is number 2 on the list :yahoo:

thanks man, and reps to ya for still kickin ass, I dont think I`ll make it that long, lol

I wish I have a good camera to show trich development, frosty nice :tokin:, maybe without the HID on will show up better, I`ll take some on Sat. and thanks Odin! :blunt:

Can I get an AMEN for that incredible insight and words of wisdom from the greatest generation in the past 100yrs!
Thank you MV I second that emotion but may have used more delicate prose in these politically correct times.

DieselFarmer I am in love with your big buxom beauties! :welldone: I will be over for dinner in about an hour LOL

Back
Top Bottom