Indoor to outdoor

Cannaconnect

Please look at photo where I plan to have already started growing indoors and moving out doors. But my question is. If I follow this then in May the sunrise outside will be almost 2 hours earlier And inside will be 8 am.
??
Doesn’t sound good?
How would you do it?

IMG_8284.png

Me personally never used lights for transitioning outdoors. Once sunrise/sunset times hit 14hr daylight i transplant into my 15gal pots. I'll keep them in 1gal pots till they've hardened off takes me 5 days and all depends on weather.

But my question is. If I follow this then in May the sunrise outside will be almost 2 hours earlier And inside will be 8 am.
??
Doesn’t sound good?
How would you do it?
Plants cannot tell time so it will not matter what time the sunrise is compared to when the lights come on in the house. Might want to harden them off as @Greengoodness mentions so that the plants are not shocked by the sudden move to being outside in real sunlight or cold overnight temperatures. And, as she mentions it only takes about 5 days for the hardening off.

Put the plants outside in mid to late May when the sunrise to sunset time is 13 1/2 to 14 hours and the temperatures, especially the night temperature is warm enough. Once they have adapted they can be moved to a location where they will receive good sunlight for 8 or more hours. Also, once adapted to the outdoor temperatures Cannabis plants can tolerate overnight frosts that can come later in the season such as those first frosts of autumn.

Back
Top Bottom