Indoors or Outdoors?

Indoors or Outdoors/which takes the bigger kahoonas?

• Indoors

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Outdoors

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Same

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Huh? Lol
What do you mean "which one takes bigger kahoonas" ??

Haha yeah I voted outdoors because that's where I prefer to smoke... I'm assuming when you said kahoonas, you meant which more risky?

I don't know I guess it depends on where inside and where outside...

I wouldn't smoke inside a police station... :rollit:

Cojones = Spanish anatomical slang meaning to have a lot of nerve

I think Weedpipe's talking about growing options, which one is more risky to do

yes, i am wanting to know what memebers and staff of this site think is more risky way to grow.

i had mentioned in a earlier conversation that i didnt have the balls to grow indoors, and a response was givin that it took the bigger sack to grow outdoors, well i have to respectfully disagree
so i decided to let everyone else have there say

and thanks for the spell check Soniq / knew what it meant, but not how to spell:peace:

I knew what kahoonas meant I just didn't get the question but I would have to say outdoors because you have a bigger risk getting seen teding to them if you get what I'm saying.
I grow indoors 24/7/365 and I've never had a problem with neighbors or police. :peace:

If I could stealthfully grown on someone elses land, public or private or had 1000 acres, I wouldn't think it would take much cajones, but on my half acre, NOT. My neighbors would be on the phone in a nanosecond.:peace:

i think indoors is just a lil bit harder because u have to get lights and other stuff to grow indoors......as for outdoors as long as u got a safe spot to grow or some good ass neighbors like i do u can grow outdoor and indoor..........and all takes time and effort

i think indoors is just a lil bit harder because u have to get lights and other stuff to grow indoors

Also hard to say "this isn't my house" with a straight face :cheesygrinsmiley:

I live in the city. So, outdoors isn't really an option.
I work outdoors in wooded areas and find evidence of grows.
It seams too easy for someone to happen upon an gurrilla garden.
I'm always looking. I found a 7 foot male loaded with pollen where our office now sits!
The lucky surveyors always get there first!

Back
Top Bottom