Inline ozone generator questions

soidowhat

Hi

This is my first post on this site, have been growing for about 12 years now and currently grow in a cellar exaust air from outside down a chimney using a 250 airforce fan with acoustic ducting and extract through a seperate chimney via a 250 airforce fan and 10" can light carbon filter.

Due to living in a built up area i am paranoid about the smell and am considering adding a inline CD1000 ozone generator behind my carbon filter to hopefully mop up what the filter misses, i also add some ona gel blocks inside the filter (did say i was paranoid), lol

I understand the principals of how the gernerator works but need to know how long after passing through the generator it takes for for the smell to be neautralised? My concern is that 5 seconds after passing through the ozone generator the smell will be going out of my chimney and not broken down in time. Anyone know how long it takes?

Cheers

If you're really paranoid, lose the Ona idea. No sense drawing attention to the fact that you are constantly outputting air year-round - and added fragrance to that air will almost certainly do exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom