INO Advice for Passing Urine Screening

Moofwampus

Hello and thanks in advance!

New here posting but often read through the threads and thought if anyone had good advice, it would be here. :)

I have a drug screen in less than 4 days for a part-time job. I am a chronic smoker for the last year or so to find relief from digestive/gastritis issues and have been more or less a couch potato after work b/c of it. I weigh in the 300 range and at 5'7", am considered obese, not good when THC is stored in fat. :( Anyway, the last time I smoked was last night (but medicinally may need to tonight and tomorrow). I would prefer to detox as naturally and inexpensively as possible. I've read to drink copious amounts of water days before, B-12 and B-6 for color the day of the screening and to eat fatty foods, as if that one will be hard. Ha. Because this is medicinal for me, I really need to wait until Friday to start the detox:

The timeline: Friday - Monday, screening @3:30PM

Friday - Drink water, 5 liters?
Saturday - Drink water
Sunday - Drink water
Monday - Drink water

Please advise what else to do to detox. Thanks again.

`Moof

You won't have time to detox. It will take you probably 2 months to be clean enough to pass a piss test. I would recommend picking up some synthetic urine and practice a little keeping the temp in range. This will also allow you to keep taking your medication.

Advice on synthetic urine purchases?
I use QuickFix myself but there's lots of them out there. I prefer the liquid kind, some are powders that you add to water. I buy mine at a local smoke shop for $18.
All these supposed detox kits do not work for anyone that is a heavy or moderate smoker. They might work for a light smoker by dilluting the urine enough to make the thc levels below the cutoff levels, but they are still no where near 100% successful. Synthetic urine is 100% successful if the directions are followed.

We offer 2 varieties of synthetics: Incognito Belt & the Sub-Solution.

If you have any other questions or questions about synthetics, please call our customer service dept Monday Thru Thursday at 1.866.900.5656.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom