Insane-wayne first grow. How am i doing?

Insane-wayne

hey guys, first off i want to thank everyone in this site for being so useful, for i have been lurking around this site for weeks now.I am a kind of a noob but Anyways, i vegged my plants for almost 3 weeks, and they have been in flower for 3 days. One of my lights feel on one of the plants and burned some of it's leaves off. Do you think it would be fine?? i will post pics of the plant as soon as i figure out how to. lol.

Re: Insane-wayne first grow. H/ow am i doing?

Welcome to 420 Magazine>
What type of light? Yes I think it will be ok> Any branches snap off?
Click on area below to see how to post pics> I am still learning myself

Thanks. These are the pictures, im using only cfl's because of limited space.

IMG00006.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

How far away are your lights from the plants? You might need to move them closer they look like they are stretching...

they are pretty close Dr.215 thanks for the advice though. This plant was just weird from the start, then the light fell on it. They are bagseeds so i dont really know what to expect from them. I will post pics of my other ladies(hopefully) when the light goes on.

YES, WELCOME!
Looks to be a good start. That sucks about the light. CFLs are good and efficient. Post some info about your set up. What soil, nutes, lights, how many, whay kind, watts, how often you feed/water.....
All of this takes into effect what your grow will be like. Remember for your first grow.......... ANY HARVEST IS A GOOD HARVEST! Keep it up man and happy growing :smokin:

Bubba Kush- I am using fox farm ocean forrest soil

eBud-thanks for the support! i will be posting pics of my set up soon. Here are the rest of my plants. I'm using 2 23 watts, and 2 14 watts cfl's. I hope to make a grow journal in the future as well.

IMG00012.JPG

IMG00015.JPG[IMG]

Looking good man. How old are they today? They seem to be healthy. Nice watering method :smokin: so did you put nutes in the water mix in the globes? or are you adding them seperatly?
How many lights are you using? Keep them close, looks like youve got that down though.
How tall are you wating them to get before you switch to 12/12? It looks like they are about 6" tall right. Thats about where mine are. Im going to flower on thurday.

Thanks dude. Well they grew that tall so fast. They are on their 4th day of flowering, they grew so much, wasnt't really expecting them to shoot up like that. It seems like they are sativa, because today they look 2 inches taller. I haven't been feeding any nutes at all, just plain water that are in the globes. But it looks like they are doing just fine. Im using like 4 cfl's, becasue of lack of space. I am planning to make my grow box bigger, but i kept it small for now, didn't want to go all out for my first grow. I do have pictures of my set up, which i will post tommorow, so i can get someone's opinion on it.

They are on their 4th day of flowering
Is this reason to flower at 6" tall because of height restrictions on the box?
Are those styrofoam cups? are the plants going to a bigger pot?
I am curious as to the globe watering aspect, I have not seen this before except on TV commercials.

Back
Top Bottom