Master Kush How am I doing?

I dont really want to change the light again though, incase they get stress, I miight just leave them at 10/14 now, thanks guys, I'll get a magnify class during the week, trichs are started to appears more, looks like its gonna be cloudy in a few days :)

get a microscope with a light from a radioshack near you, easy and decent view. Looks like balls to me in the pic. I should know i had one male, one female and a hermi in my first grow. I'll post pics sometime of the male and hermi

nope, since I picked off those ones, there's no more like them since, all girls, lucky :)

I think I only have a couple of weeks left, some branches started to turn reddish brown few days ago, and all of them got a couple of reddish brown hair coming today and cloudy with trichs.

just wondering what temps you guys keep them in when flowering?

I've been keeping them around 70f to 74f since they started flowering, mostly at 70f.

what would the ideal temp be during and towards the end of flowering?

I watered with just water 2 days ago, and next water is gonna be water only, hopefully the timing is good and pistil are like 50/50, I then starve them for water for a week while waiting on the trichs before harvest

thanks

harvest the Master Kush, dried for 7 days in the box with no lights on, just intake and exhaust fans and a blower fans inside moving air around.

curing them now for a week or 2, will they weight any less from curing?

about 3 oz's altogether happy enough with it, would be happier if it was more

sorry for the crappy pics, got a new windows phone has no flash

have the next grow prepared Big Bang, El Nino, Cheese and Himalaya Gold with a bubbler scrog

IMAGE_0021.jpg

IMAGE_0031.jpg

WOW looks tasty. Yes weigh after drying. When you dry your buds they will lose some of their weight due to water evaporation. This is okay, wet bud gives me a huge headache I dont know about you.
What technique did you use to dry them? IM going to try hanging and the Jar method. Nice harvest +reps DeaconFrost. :rollit:

Good looking harvest! You generally loose 60-75% of weight from drying. After they are dry the curing will not add or take away weight but curing properly and long enough can increase your harvests' potency by nearly 3 fold! Are you curing in that Tupperware? i would cure in airtight mason or any glass jar. Again great lookin buds man!

thanks fellas

I stopped water them 3 or 4 days before harvest, kinda help drying quicker, I also cut them down as much as possible to help drying :) they were dried in the box they were grown from. with all fans on for air to circulate, no lights and hang upside down.

yea I have an oz in 2 glass airtight jars, not big enough to hold that much :) wait for a couplr of weeks and see how they turn out :)

I switched to from 24/0 to 18/6 on 2 weeks then to 12/12 on 4th week then to 10/14 on 6th week, today is 8th week and I switch to 8/16, I know its gonna really effect the yield but I need to cut them asap, so hope I get enough for christmas and new year, well till my next harvest is ready I hope. I don't use much.

How did the master kush come out?

got about 3 oz's altogether, not too bad I guess :)

it was 4 plant lst to 1tf tall, I'm only smoking the small nuts that dried quicker and cured for a week, its smooth to smoke, fruity, hits you fast and gets stronger, the tops are still curing :) another week I will try them :)

Back
Top Bottom