3rd Grow, 1st bubble bucket

DeaconFrost

After the Master Kush which was my first successfull grow, here is goes again :)

started the 3rd grow on the 30/11/2008

originally I was going to do El Nino, Big Bang, Himalaya Gold and Cheese

but Cheese and El Nino died after sprout a couple of days, Himalaya Gold never sprout started white widow on the 2nd and seems to be going fine, big bang is growing very slow. these are from Green house seed Fem Indica mix, dont know if te colouring got anything to do with it but they are growing so slow. white widow's roots just came through the pot in to the water completely today but just half an inch.

started fem skywalk from dutch passion, I can really see the differences in grow rates on them. is almost the size of big bang and loks like its going to catch up to white widow.

the set up is in the same box as te last grow, with 2 x 200w 6400k for vegging and 2 x 250w 2700k for flowering, temp kept at 80f for seedling and vegging and will drop tat down to 75f for flowering. intake and exhaust fans, and a oscillating fan on constant, doing SCROG this time and using 18/6 till flowering from start. water at 5.8pH, haven't got a water temp gauge yet but its warm not cold. below are pics taken today. nutes on 1/3 strength in the bubble bucket with plenty of bubble :) using Hesi Coco and pH check everyday. Flowering will be using Hesi Coco as usual plus bud blood for first week and SuperVit through the growth till flush.

any input guys.

the front left is the White Widow, front right is Big Bang looking like a little bang :) and rear right is te first skywalker, 2nd skywalker shoud be ready for the bucket tomorrow I hope, the 3rd pic is te 2nd skywalker.

IMAGE_0142.jpg

IMAGE_0151.jpg

IMAGE_016.jpg

here's a little seedling chart

seedling5.jpg

With the attention to detail you have on that chart, I cannot wait to see how your grow goes. I am doing something very similar at the moment. It's going to be doing a very similar grow. 4 plants, bubbler, screen... but I have so many damn CFL's, I might decide to try a cage and put lights allllll over the place to have buds growing up, down, side to side, hell, I'll try to grow buds right into the water! We'll see what happens with it.

Good luck on the grow, I look forward to following this grow in unison with mine! (I started germinating yesterday and 3/4 have cracked... but I don't have a resevior that fits my box so they are going to have to stay in there until tomorrow when I get it all sorted out.)

hey bud looks nice. Love the spreadsheet too..

A suggestion if you don't mind...

The screen is low and the grid pattern is too tight IMO. Also the gauge of the wire may be a lil to high (thin) as it may cut your branched especially as they thicken up once grown through. That would be sucky.

Try to get thicker gauge and something 1.5 to 2 inch grids to give you wiggle room. Maybe take wire cutters and cut a + out of each group of 4 squares.

Also start the screen 12 to 24 inches up from the top of the bucket. Depending on when you are going to go into flower. :peace:

thanks fellas, I hope it all goes well too.

Mcbuz, I be going to flower them early enough thats why I keep the screen low, I dont think it takes them too long to fill out half the screen with training :). the wires are 2mm thick, I didnt think they were too thin. that was the only gauge I can find locally :( hopefully it be ok. its a trial for me really, I'm still very new to growing :) thanks for the tips mate.

Yea I though the chart would help on future grow if I make any mistake, it reminds me never to do the same again :)

a bit of update today as well, WW is moving along, 2nd leaves now showing all 3 blades clearly, 3rd set got bigger, just small but growing nicely :) skywalker had caugh up with big bang, BB doesn't looks like it had grown at all, just sits there looking the same. I think skywalker is going to out pass big bang before the lights go off tonight

bad news, have to go away for a week then moving in to new house with the other half and the baby, but I still have this place here as its my fathers, just have to shut it all down till sometime in january, I can have it going again, better even, there be no one living here :) dont need to hide anything :) just have the boxes light proof :)

Back
Top Bottom