International Cannabis and Hemp Expo - Daly City - 4/17 & 4/18 at the Cow Palace

I went, I thought the idea was great.... just lacked execution. It started at 10am, and I saw people still setting up booths at noon. I also wish they had a nicer area to medicate, don't get me wrong. The fact that there was a legal medication area is awesome, just hate standing on concrete in the sun.. it truly felt like a great idea in its infancy.

I went, I thought the idea was great.... just lacked execution. It started at 10am, and I saw people still setting up booths at noon. I also wish they had a nicer area to medicate, don't get me wrong. The fact that there was a legal medication area is awesome, just hate standing on concrete in the sun.. it truly felt like a great idea in its infancy.

I do agree with you there. Unless you were under the vape tents or in a comfy chair in the VIP area or something, you got that cozy concrete or the black fake grass. LOL. All in all though, I did enjoy it a lot. I found a lot of educational booths, but I will say I was turned off by few dispensaries dangling carrots for new patients, etc. But all in all, it was a great start. And for setting up, etc... I saw that with some vendors as well. But, it still went well overall.

Did anyone else notice what I did? The way the parking lot cleared out. I found it quite impressive. No one was freaking out, honking horns, yelling, etc. A lot of "oops, sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" and "after you" and just general politeness, etc. Not like a football game, etc. I also saw minimal alcohol consumption, even at the VIP party. I mean, where else do you see that?

And where else could I scramble like an idiot to get my wallet & accidentally drop a few hundred dollars in $20's & $10's & have a handful of strangers come up and pick them up and hand them all back to me. Not one honest person, but several. Not all in the same group either - a couple from different directions. Not a dollar missing.

Yup. Dagone reefer madness. It was a killer this weekend. ;)

Back
Top Bottom