Introducing MrLunk.tk Canna-Activist from Haarlem Holland.

MrLunk

High from Holland all !

I am Peter Lunk, a 37 year old cannabist from Haarlem Holland ,
welcome to my 'EduTainment' Weblog about Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, HERB !

I have been working in and around the Dutch Coffeeshops and local horeca (Culbs and Bars)
of Haarlem for approx 21 years. With periods of a few years for some big Internet companies.

I started smoking Marijuana recreationally in the years that there was seeds in the bud! we speak of approx. 1985-1986.
Appoximately 9 yeas ago I had a lil mishap with an oakwood table that decided to land on my back from 3 stories hi... And I have been a painpatient ever since... (Yes could have been much worse...)
So the last few years I smoke Marijuana not just or rather mostly to relax my muscles and ease the pain, but allso still reacreationally.
With marijuana I dont have to use strong painkillers like Diclofenacnatrum and Morphine like substances wich really screw up my mind and the body over time...

My severe painproblems keep me from maintaining a normal 40 hour per week job...
And I need some weed to kill the pain...
I build websites and try to get people together whilst educating and informing about Marijuana...
It's a passion...

I like to spread the word of the Herb thru my Edu-Tainment-Weblog

I also promote and encourage the smoking of Marijuana with Vaporisers instead of smoking it with tobacco

I'm allso thecreator of 'The virtual Haarlem Coffeeshop Tour'

Greetz and hope to see and possibly Burn one down with you in The Netherlands !

Peter Lunk

Welcome to 420 Magazine MrLunk :welcome:

It's great to have another member from the most cannabis tolerent area in the world. We american's hope to challenge that title in the coming year or two ;)

We hope you enjoy your exploration of the site.

High and Welcome! Mrlunk!(Peter) sorry to hear about your accident, but more happy to hear that cannabis is really helping you. Thank you for spreading the word you joined a good site because 420 Magazine has also been creating cannabis awareness. Looking forward to seeing you around the site, and thank you for introducing yourself to us.!

Back
Top Bottom