Introduction - New to growing

Hootenanny

Have been reading a bit on this forum for the last few days, and i like the way people encourage each other in the grow journals, so i decided to join up.

I am new to growing weed, and have been reading up a little bit lately.

I plan on buying a 1.2x1.2 tent with a 600w mh/hps with air cooled hood and charcoal filter for smell, growing from seed in soil for the first time, which once i get going i will start a journal for once i have purchased everything and am good to go.

I'm planning on growing the strain caramelicious, and i was going to order the seeds from MSNL. Has anyone in aus ordered seeds from them? or know if they are reliable with their stealth ect..?

i was going to order the seeds from MSNL. Has anyone in aus ordered seeds from them? or know if they are reliable with their stealth ect..?

I have orederd from MSNL (to the uk) but it was very discreet! When i 1st opened my delivery i didnt even know what it was!! Haha

Thanks, thats good to know!

I'm still not 100% on what strain to go with for first grow, its amazing the amount of variety!

When i was on there last they had abit of info as to what the plant was thc levels, flower times and difficulties of each plant to suit the grower.

Back
Top Bottom