Online cannabis sales that deliver to Aus

Jaz

Has anyone had any luck ordering from online dispensaries, etc.?

I was checking out Weed Approach, who apparently are an Aus. distributor that claim 'never once had a client get arrested or have any police problems.'

The site looks convincing, a lot of products to choose from but I thought I'd check out some reviews before forking out and found four reviews all claiming it's a scam site.

I know there are seed banks delivering to Aus. so wonder if there's places that would mail out less conspicuous cannabis products, cannabis e-cigs, concentrates, edibles and the like.

j

I was checking out Weed Approach, who apparently are an Aus. distributor that claim 'never once had a client get arrested or have any police problems.'

The site looks convincing, a lot of products to choose from but I thought I'd check out some reviews before forking out and found four reviews all claiming it's a scam site.

I know there are seed banks delivering to Aus. so wonder if there's places that would mail out less conspicuous cannabis products, cannabis e-cigs, concentrates, edibles and the like.

j
I used Brotanicalgardens.com about 3 months ago to NSW. Great stealth but a bit expensive for postage.

Any other hints on that site?

As you can imagine; type in 'attitude' and you get results like 'Attitudes to cannabis have changed', etc. lol

Brotanicals seems to just sell seeds.

There's a few Vaults too.

j

Any other hints on that site?

As you can imagine; type in 'attitude' and you get results like 'Attitudes to cannabis have changed', etc. lol

Brotanicals seems to just sell seeds.

There's a few Vaults too.

j
They all sell just seeds. Isn't that what you want mate?
When you search Attitude just put seeds after and its the first site that comes up. Same with the vault.

Ahh sorry mate.
I know a lot of Aussies who have had that stuff taken by customs.
Probably best off making your own for use Aussies mate.

Cheers!

I knew a girl that brought in some e-cigs full of cannabis oil, returning from L.A. she went through customs without a problem, very potent stuff.

Just wondering, since people can use medicinal cannabis these days, whether they can order it online... just like they do with e-cigs.

Of course, yeah, there's the tax issue as mentioned above.

j

j
SCAM don’t even bother

SCAM don’t even bother

I know the unwarranted emails are a scam ... but I'm not talking about buying from randoms sending you emails.

I was referring to legitimate sites that sell cannabis product.

Not to worry, have asked this on an Aus. forum and from all the answers, our customs here is very efficient, the buyers couldn't get their orders past the x-rays and noses of the inspectors... or should I say their dogs.

One guy tracked his delivery of seeds from the supplier to port of export to port of import in Aus. ...and after two weeks of no tracking realised it didn't make it past customs.

Edit: oh, you're talking about Weed Approach?

j

Yes, the unwarranted emails are a scam ... but I'm not talking about buying from randoms sending you emails.

I was referring to legitimate sites that sell cannabis product.

Not to worry, have asked this on an Aus. forum and from all the answers, our customs here is very efficient, some can't even get their orders past the x-rays and noses of the inspectors... or should I say their dogs.

One guy tracked his delivery of seeds from the supplier to port of export to port of import in Aus. ...and after two weeks of no tracking realised it didn't make it past customs.

j
Yeah and I’ve bought from weed-approach.com and I’m telling you I paid in Bitcoin no one answered the phone or replied to my emails and it’s a website not buy through emails.

I paid in Bitcoin no one answered the phone or replied to my emails

I'm sorry to hear that.

You asked about weed approach so I’m giving you my answer.

Cheers,

It was so long that I posted the thread I totally forgot I mentioned that company in the OP.

From what I know, seeds can make it and be sure to select stealth packaging.

As an aside, a friend who recently returned from the US brought back some vape cartridges - wow!

The sativa one she had - I've never experienced quite a head stone like it!

The indica one I tried - a body stone that had me asleep in 40 minutes, lol.

A shame we can't get those here.

j

Oh okay no worries lol.

Yes hoping to buy some seeds shortly, as far as I can tell that website isn’t a scam.

Your lucky you got to try her vape! That would have been awesome! 😁

Lol, always a nice way to sleep.

Definitely a shame alright. Did you have any luck buying from any website in AU?

Did you have any luck buying from any website in AU?

Only soils, amendments and nutes; the legal stuff. lol.

To be honest, the Aus. seed suppliers are quite expensive and I expect that, they most likely import and have to add overheads, etc. into their price. They also have a limited range of stock in comparison to overseas sites.

I don't think any Aus. sites sell edibles, etc. though I have tried MC (medical cannabis). A friend who has a prescription let me try some of his 'Topaz Flower' strain - 25% THC.

I've heard some, from an online forum, trash the medical stuff, saying it isn't that good, that they can grow better, it's too expensive, etc. ...but the MC I tried was superior to anything I've had for quite some time.

j

Ah yes the boring legal stuff lol.

I see, I suppose there is opportunity there for them to
Jack the prices up. That’s a shame none of them sell edibles, yeah I can imagine the medical grade stuff would be potent. 25% sounds like a fair bit. I tried a couple of edible muffins from a friend recently, not sure how much THC was in them but they gave a very good long last high for hours on end, not sure if it was because I hadn’t smoked in a while or not.

If only it were legal in Australia that would solve a lot of problems lol.

Only soils, amendments and nutes; the legal stuff. lol.

To be honest, the Aus. seed suppliers are quite expensive and I expect that, they most likely import and have to add overheads, etc. into their price. They also have a limited range of stock in comparison to overseas sites.

I don't think any Aus. sites sell edibles, etc. though I have tried MC (medical cannabis). A friend who has a prescription let me try some of his 'Topaz Flower' strain - 25% THC.

I've heard some, from an online forum, trash the medical stuff, saying it isn't that good, that they can grow better, it's too expensive, etc. ...but the MC I tried was superior to anything I've had for quite some time.

j
Have you ever tried growing from seeds ?
I think that would be an interesting process, especially good to grow your own buds after a while.

I tried a couple of edible muffins from a friend recently, not sure how much THC was in them but they gave a very good long lasting high for hours on end, not sure if it was because I hadn’t smoked in a while or not.

This is how edibles are, they take a while to come on and last for hours.

If you vape, save your ABV for later, you can get an additional high by putting it into food. ;)

Already Been Vaped: ABV

Have you ever tried growing from seeds ?

Yes, have grown chiles and all manner of other plants, lol.

j

Back
Top Bottom