Cannabis seed bank reviews/suggestions

Yes, Seedsman GDP is the real deal, where I got mine from

Thanks once again for directing me to Seedsman. Extremely excited and can't wait to get them in the tent once they arrive.

Did you find the GDP was good for insomnia and sedation?

just recently I weaned myself off benzodiazepines and I'm currently having a lot of trouble getting sleep and staying asleep.

GDP is my favorite strain, I've crossed it about 6 times now

It's great for most everything for me, the terpin profile is fantastic, why it's so popular

I'm running my last 4 breeder seeds now looking for a great mother, then I'll just have my seeds I created left

I'll make some Fem seeds and regs if I find a good mother from these last 4 seeds

GDP is my favorite strain, I've crossed it about 6 times now

It's great for most everything for me, the terpin profile is fantastic, why it's so popular

I'm running my last 4 breeder seeds now looking for a great mother, then I'll just have my seeds I created left

I'll make some Fem seeds and regs if I find a good mother from these last 4 seeds

GDP is one of my all time favorites! Unfortunately I've spent $500 or more over the years trying to get a good female, out of all the seeds I purchased I got 1 to germinate and it was a male. I did use it to pollinate a hand full of ladies but never did find the sexy lady I was looking for. Finally got tired of spending top dollar for white immature seeds.

I've had great luck with Seedsman

Had some Kilimanjaro seeds that sucked, they gave me replacement for their seeds, and I've loved all three strains they gave me

They rock for sure

This upcoming grow will be my first time testing blurple LED's. They aren't too expensive but I'm going to have extremely good light coverage and penetration in my canopy/tent.

I've got a 600w LED dedicated for each plant.

Might need to look into running Co2 canisters for the first time too.

No he is not. The Grandaddy Purple Creator won the Cannabis Cup in Montreal back in the 90's.
I would like to correct my statement. The guy who I know who created Grandaddy Purple... his name is Mel. I just talked to him and tried to talk him out of some seeds. He gave all his seeds away when he moved. He said "Get your Grandaddy Purple seeds from Ken's line". So I have to apologize as it seems as if Ken + Mel are co-creators of this strain. [haven't got the full story yet but will try throughout the year].

Back
Top Bottom