Cannabis seed bank reviews/suggestions

hydro91

Dear 420 forums,

Is there section on the forums where I can view seed bank recommendations or does anyone have recommendations on a seed bank to go through?

I've tried searching for seed bank reviews but not a lot seems to be showing up on search engines.

I was glancing over ilovegrowingmarijuana but after reading some of the reviews online I'm a little sceptical now. They have quite a few reviews claiming seeds aren't germinating or that what they received isn't the strain the reviewers purchased and rather a random strain.

Upon reading reviews online further it seems that they aren't branded genetics either and people are having issues with the genetics.

Are there any better seed banks out there to check out anyone could recommend?

Thankyou in advance.

All the sponsor seed bank are very reputable. If not they get booted

I used Seedsman many times and The Vault is fantastic as well

Give the sponsors a shot

Thanks I'll check them out now, I also stumbled across a forum post from barneys farm.

They seem to be the forum sponsor so I can only assume their genetics are what they say and they have a 100% germination rate.

Have you heard anything about them?

I just can't seem to find the genetics I'm looking for on barney's though.

Your grow looks very good and plants look extremely healthy, I'll have to check out the seedbank you mentioned and hopefully I can find the strains I'm looking for.
Yeah man I counted 88 breeders a while ago on GYO Site.. if you're unable to find your strain you're looking for within 88 breeders, shit I don't know what to say...lol

Yeah man I counted 88 breeders a while ago on GYO Site.. if you're unable to find your strain you're looking for within 88 breeders, shit I don't know what to say...lol
Just curious, what strain or strains are you looking for?

Yeah I'm just checking them out now they seem really good, Didn't think there were so many breeders.

I'm sure the strains are on there I've already found a few I was interested in, Thanks again for the link!

Yeah I'm just checking them out now they seem really good, Didn't think there were so many breeders.

I'm sure the strains are on there I've already found a few I was interested in, Thanks again for the link!
You're welcome bud and good luck with everything, when you start growing let me know so I can check out your grows!! Actually I just followed you if you'd like to follow me back that'd be great when you can see my harvest in the next 4 weeks.

Just curious, what strain or strains are you looking for?

Got a few in mind currently but they're all for medicinal purposes other than the sour diesel which users claim seems to pair up very nicely with video games and concentration.

~Indica's~

Granddaddy purple (Pain)
Northern lights (Insomnia)

~Sativa's~

Durban poison (Fatigue)
Sour diesel (Recreational)
Strawberry cough (Social anxiety/Anxiety)

You're welcome bud and good luck with everything, when you start growing let me know so I can check out your grows!! Actually I just followed you if you'd like to follow me back that'd be great when you can see my harvest in the next 4 weeks.

Absolutely, I'll begin germinating the moment they arrive.

GDP is hard to find

Got mine from Seedsman a d made a bunch of seeds

Get on the email when in stock at Seedsman and buy em when the land or you will miss out

Just got on the email then, I was going over gyo seeds reviews and I'm almost a little sceptical of them now.

Apparently the owners from bonza seeds own gyo.

I think I just need to do a bit more research before rushing and buying seeds.

Grandaddy Purple is available right now with Blimburn Seeds!! Price is very good as well!!

Yeah I remember seeing GPD there before too.

I was checking out a strawberry cough on there with good genetics but I'm almost a little weary of rushing and making a purchase.

I just googled gyo review and a bunch of forum posts/videos came up claiming they were receiving incorrect product.

Yours look very healthy though so I'm not sure why they're receiving negative backlash for..

Yeah I remember seeing GPD there before too.

I was checking out a strawberry cough on there with good genetics but I'm almost a little weary of rushing and making a purchase.

I just googled gyo review and a bunch of forum posts/videos came up claiming they were receiving incorrect product.

Yours look very healthy though so I'm not sure why they're receiving negative backlash for..
I dont either, if you go to any seedbank weather it be a superb breeder I'm sure there will be a bad review from someone!! So far so good on mine though. Hopefully it stays that way. All I can say is do what you feel necessary and go to the 420 sponsors and check out all those breeders as well. I'm sure you will find the right one!!

Google Ken Estes seeds.. it will take you to links for the original Grandaddy purple seeds!! Ken Estes is the creator of GDP

Be sure it's actually GDP not someone else's breeding of it

Seedsman is GDP seeds

Just browsing seedsman now and I believe the GDP I'm looking at is the proper genetic from Ken.

Definitely not cheap though, But as they say you pay for what you get.

Seedsman is fantastic, Most likely placing an order through them.

I've got the following genetics.

~Indica's~

Granddaddy purple (Original genetic)
Northern lights (Old genetic which won the Spain cannabis cup I believe. Relatively high cbd content)

~Sativa's~

Durban poison (Dutch passion)
Sour diesel (Still trying to find one that's a cross with chemdawg 91 and super skunk)
Strawberry cough (Dutch passion)

Back
Top Bottom