Any guarantee from seed banks?

pointer80

Hello all, I was curious how seed banks work as far as standing behind there seeds? I ordered a few varieties of seeds from a reputable seed bank and I had all of the varieties sprout except one certain strain from one seed bank. I tried 3 seeds and none of them sprouted. Do seed banks stand behind there seeds in a case like this? Like I mentioned all the other seeds sprouted quick except this strain. Thanks all.

If you follow their germination techniques and it states in their website that they have a germination guarantee they should honor your replacement. Some only cover seeds for a limited amount of time. Others say once they are in your hands they can no longer guarantee them.
Making sure that you are using a reputable seed bank would be my first priority.

Making sure that you are using a reputable seed bank would be my first priority.
:thumb:

All of the 420Mag seed bank sponsors will be reputable. I've had @SeedsMan replace non-germinating seeds as well as those the devilish Customs officers snatched!

:thumb:

All of the 420Mag seed bank sponsors will be reputable. I've had @SeedsMan replace non-germinating seeds as well as those the devilish Customs officers snatched!
I don't believe they are a sponsor here but they are a very reputable company. The seeds are green crack. I am going to give them a couple more days and then probably contact either the seed bank or the breeder.

I don't believe they are a sponsor here but they are a very reputable company. The seeds are green crack. I am going to give them a couple more days and then probably contact either the seed bank or the breeder.
Really i have a Green Crack Auti from FastBuds. Crazy genetucs. I soaked until it sank (24 hrs) put it tip downright inmy FFOF soil. Boom about 30 hours later she was above ground. Shes one week old the one in front. The 2 in back are 15 days old. Autos as well. Sweet tooth and Royal Cheese. Should've mentioned i get mine from Single seed center or Dr seeds

Attachments

• 20190316_172052.jpg
    20190316_172052.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 107
Some Customs guy must have a hell of a garden going on...
My seed order has been stuck at "ISC Los Angeles" (whateverinthehell that is) for 14 days now.

I'm thinking the customs guy's got some solo cups with my seedlings in them by now.

Not from Seed City.
Be advised ordered 3 pack of Humboldt Seed Org OG Kush with 1 freebie of Blue Dream all feminised not one germinated. 2 beans cracked. Seems like getting rid of old beans enhanced by a free one. Email with no reply. Oh well, it's the chance you take. Rest of order/beans germinated. Happy growing.

Not from Seed City.
Be advised ordered 3 pack of Humboldt Seed Org OG Kush with 1 freebie of Blue Dream all feminised not one germinated. 2 beans cracked. Seems like getting rid of old beans enhanced by a free one. Email with no reply. Oh well, it's the chance you take. Rest of order/beans germinated. Happy growing.
Try starting them in root riots mate. Get 24 for £5 on Amazon. Just put out the seed in 10-15mm deep. Wet the cube a little with water straight from the tap. Use bottled water if your tap isnt drinkable. No pre soaking seeds, no wet paper towels, no nutes, just chuck the seed in, get it wet and they work every time.
Not to be cheeky but the vast majority of failed seeds are through user error. I've used root riots from day 1 and had 1 seed not pop out of well over a hundred from God knows how many different suppliers.

Try starting them in root riots mate. Get 24 for £5 on Amazon. Just put out the seed in 10-15mm deep. Wet the cube a little with water straight from the tap. Use bottled water if your tap isnt drinkable. No pre soaking seeds, no wet paper towels, no nutes, just chuck the seed in, get it wet and they work every time.
Not to be cheeky but the vast majority of failed seeds are through user error. I've used root riots from day 1 and had 1 seed not pop out of well over a hundred from God knows how many different suppliers.
Thanks B,
I'll have to order and give it a shot. Just never had all seeds fail, but then she is very fickle.

Back
Top Bottom