Introductions are torture

Frankfurt

Hello fellow 420'ers. I'm horrible with introductions and usually run away from them but I figured it's owed to you guys for being so awesome. I have yet to do a grow, I've worked many a harvests for people and helped dig holes etc, but have never done a grow all the way through. I was hoping to be doing so already but thanks to the blessings of having a kid, I have had to take the more stable route and put it on the back burner. I will be hopefully moving by ne,t year and will be able to accommodate growing with a little one. And if not, I already have a a couple spots to do some guerilla growing .. But for now I'm just learning as much as I can and working. Thanks to this lovely bunch, I already feel I wouldn't completely destroy a grow, buuuut I guess we'll all have to wait and see. Until then imma be poking my head around.
Thank you for being awesome, and don't ever stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello Frankfurt, and welcome.

There's more than a few of us here that had to put growing on hold for a family so you aren't alone. Hopefully you can do lots of reading so when the time is right you can hit the ground running.

Back
Top Bottom