Is AeroGarden PRO200 worth the buy?

Tamemoe

Hey,
I have just been wondering if the AeroGarden PRO220 is worth the $209 on the price tag. If you have not already looked into the AeroGarden PRO220; then stop and go read about it. The AeroGarden PRO220 is the Trump to growing. It does all the growing for you. No sweat off my back. For the people who have read some about the AeroGarden PRO220 would you recommend it for people (as for myself who is a first time grower. Well please post your ideas on this product and if you would recommend it for me.
~Tamemoe~ :thanks:

yo-
I made my own aerogarden. I went to a re-sale shop, you know like where you donate clothes and furnature. Well, I got a kitchen/bathroom type of cabinet with no counter on it, so the top was open.($5) then I got some basic shelving brackets 6' tall w/shelving arms (10). and a ($3) 36" long pot. I lined the inside of the cabinet with foil, then attached the brackets to the back so the shelving arms pointat you. like if you were to put a shelf there. that is where I support my light. and I cal adjust the lights with minimal effort. also, I pit a shelf over it, then added another set of arms for a florescent light,and that is where clones live until they are ready. the heat from my grow light makes the atmosphere perfect for the vegetative plants as well as the clones above. I can open the doors to view the entire plant too.

Back
Top Bottom