Is growing in a greenhouse considered outdoor or indoor?

dewild1

I live in El Dorado county, CA.
The DA recommendations state...
If you grow outdoors, you can grow 20 per script... If indoors, 10.

I would like to build an outdoor greenhouse in the backyard of my home.
It will be a greenhouse but it will have indoor lighting system for cloudy - rainy days.

It will be a bubble system. Using filtered light from the sun with grow lights to make things stable and better.

So is an outdoor grow, inside of a greenhouse, considered an outdoor grow because it is out side in a greenhouse???? Or is it considered an indoor grow because it is inside of a storage shed-greenhouse?

Thank you for your opinion, however, case law, backed up by your opinion, will result in you getting my first born son, and a very big thank you from me! lol.:p

So what will it be considered as? Indoor our outdoor?:idea:

Here is a great place to start for your case law. As I have enough kids already.lol:tokin:
Law - The Public Library of Law

I think it would be considered outdoors, since it is outdoors and not indoors... i.e. garden variety..

And indoors per the "codes" means one has a building permit...but, one never knows with our government and how they would interpret it..

I mean, it is indoors so to speak so as not to be readily identified from the air as a cannabis plant..i.e. out of the "public" view...

So their you have both sides of the fence...:goodluck:

I honestly think either indoors or outdoors..who cares, it's a flippen plant.:high-five:

Hmm, thank you...

So if I make it a metal building, (the sides), and put greenhouse material on top, and do not store things in it, and do not have electric panels run, no pluming, no electrical outlets, and only use it for growing, then its a greenhouse...
But, I was planing on storing trucks, stuff, making a room that one could sleep in, doing pluming, electrical outlets, and having a a roof that allows light in and growing for 3/4 of it..
So,, doing the later, would possibly put me in the "indoor" classification, while making a simple "greenhouse" with only one purpose, would keep me in the "outdoor" classification...
Right?
Damn, I was hoping to make a building that did many things, but I would rather be safe than sorry

And don't fool your self man, about 100% of all other medication come from plants, (well, at least they are usually derived from a plant, or synthetic, or at least they got the idea for the molecule from a plant or animal).

If the DEA thinks you have more than 100 plants, legal or not, they will come after you.
Sometimes they even go after you for less than 100 plants, if you have huge monsters producing 5-10 pounds each and are 10-15 feet tall, like Noah's Ark health food store owner in Placerville, back in 2006, got busted by the Feds.
All legal according to CA laws... But if you get too big, the Feds come in and... well, you know....

Here is a great place to start for your case law. As I have enough kids already.lol:tokin:
Law - The Public Library of Law

I think it would be considered outdoors, since it is outdoors and not indoors... i.e. garden variety..

And indoors per the "codes" means one has a building permit...but, one never knows with our government and how they would interpret it..

I mean, it is indoors so to speak so as not to be readily identified from the air as a cannabis plant..i.e. out of the "public" view...

So their you have both sides of the fence...:goodluck:

I honestly think either indoors or outdoors..who cares, it's a flippen plant.:high-five:
what about getting a growers certificate? have you heard of that. For $225 a certificate that enables you to grow 60 plants. have you heard of that?

what about getting a growers certificate? have you heard of that. For $225 a certificate that enables you to grow 60 plants. have you heard of that?

I do not think I live in a county that offers them and the 215 and 420 law states that you only need a medical recommendation.

All the other hooplaw after that is just a way to gather intel and do the DEA's job for them.
Right now the local DA's are giving cases to the feds that are for anything over 100 plants, (less if they are big ones).
When Obama is gone, or they decide too, they will get people in order of their grows.. 75 plus, 50 plus, 25, plus, all the way to about 5 plants per script if you ask me..

I will go to the county next week, building department, and ask.

When they are looking to get you, you will get the indoor prosecutor charges for the greenhouse.

Some DA's will plead within the curtilage like "under the eve on the side of the house" as indoor.

They don't have to be right to try and get you.
Dam it to hell!

The word "greenhouse" is always defined as an outdoor structure.

There has never been and never will be an indoor greenhouse and I understand your argument that it is a "structure".
crap man.

That plus the laws are made for them and by them, and if they want to bust you, just like Topac, with no criminal record at the time, getting his ass beat for "j walking" at 20 years old, they can and will do what ever the hell they want.

Oh, well, it is still better than most countries..
So until I can afford my own army and an island, got to play ball with them...:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom