Indoor Closet to Outdoor Greenhouse Questions.

yotopgun

i have 2 major questions regarding moving indoor to outdoor plants. first off i will be using my closet for VEG only using a couple 4ft T5 Florescence. do i really have to seal this closet up from light well? i mean im not flowering so does it really matter how well i keep light from leaking?

for my second question i wanted to know if anyone here has taken indoor VEGing plants and placed them into an outdoor Greenhouse. there are a lot of reasons im using a greenhouse one of which if for pest control. thank you ahead of time for your input. :bong:

It's not as important in the Veg stage to keep light out a little stray light won't hurt.
In Flower it's a different story.
For question 2
I had a Mother Third Dimension that was indoor under 2' X 4 t5 florescent light for 24 hrs a day. I put her outside in May and she started flowering right away. She did great I didn't pay her much attention until I saw Caterpillars on her. She was almost ripe so I cut her down, all I could salvage was about an ounce, out of an 8 ounce plant.
I lived and I learned. A little prevention would've gone a long way.
So go for the greenhouse, just make sure your temps. are close inside and out so you don't fry or freeze them.

:blunt:

greenhouses are ideal for plants AND bugs.

Back
Top Bottom